• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Is Shiny Gliscor, Skitty holding moon stone so you can evolve it and a Drowzee okay?
    I can give Drowzee and Gliscor any item you would like. Masterballs and Heart Scales seem to be faviourites

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    Hey Migit - sorry for the delayed response, holidays are madness!

Have a Glameow at the ready, if Giraffe hasn't beat me to the mark. If not - thanks to your Ditto - I'm sure I can find something else to swap. : )

Happy holidays!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Are you still seeking a Glameow?

I've just hatched a female one.

Hey Migit - sorry for the delayed response, holidays are madness!

Have a Glameow at the ready, if Giraffe hasn't beat me to the mark. If not - thanks to your Ditto - I'm sure I can find something else to swap. : )

Happy holidays!

Yes still need a glameow, from either of you

And Somniac - Ditto? Sorry, done a couple hundred trades lately, have no clue where my pokes have gone or come from

FrozenScream

FrozenKnight of the Dark Abyss
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    still need a magnezone?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Thanks for that! :D
    Let me know if there is anything you need

EDIT: you do realise that was Shiny and lvl 100?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    Alo Migit - I'm ready and waiting, should you have a Meowth or whatever else you might have that I haven't dug up yet. : )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back