• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

milotic /star/

sk8erboi

...he was a sk8er boi...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    EX: Starlight

here's my first card from the set, milotic /star/

milotic /star/

please criticize/rate/whatever.... :)

Last edited:

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    Nice Card! I still cant figure out what that star symbol means though (yes ive seen the Torchic, Mudkip, and Treeko ones). Does it mean shiny??

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    It means it is a shiny pokemon,check out the new Team Rockets revenge EX cards,and you'll see it on the shiny 3rd generation starters.Nice card again^^.

sk8erboi

...he was a sk8er boi...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    kyogre /star/ and gyarados /star/

thanks guys... anyways, i've got two more cards up!

milotic /star/

milotic /star/

hope you like 'em too!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    (Please read my sig and find out about my mangled posts dare from PazzKat. [Lovey-dovey to above poster.])

Oh wow such a wonderful, perfect compliment! I would glow if I could make a card like that and get such a remark! oooh so kind so wonderful!

*pukes* Disgusting. Now for a bit of sense. (Mean old PazzKat. j/k)

OK, the card is pretty cool, except for that basic-pokemon error, but yeah, everyone makes a mistake. It's a pretty cool card, although the way Milotic comes out of the picture frame too far is a bit irregular. You definitely made a good card. Although it isn't the greatest card, it's better than some exes, I believe.

Nice job! *scurries off to the Zeo for inspiration*

'Kay, the Kyogre is a bit unbelievably strong, although its mean old energy costs (for Underwater Flipper and retreat) are, well, mean. The Gyarados is more balanced, but the Milotic is a more attractive card.

sk8erboi

...he was a sk8er boi...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    well, yeah, that's the catch. i can't seem to find any stage 1 or 2 pokemon /star/ blanks. it's also a fact that shining gyarados from neo revelations is a basic pokemon. :)

Kylie-chan

Years
    Easy to fix, just tiny details. Take a Stage 1 blank of any Advance card, rip the stage 1 segment off, stick it on over the Basic, insert the text, and insert the piccy! :)

sk8erboi

...he was a sk8er boi...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    nah, leaving them as basic pokemon is alright with me. i'm working on groudon /star/ right now.

Kylie-chan

Years
    kewl. pm me when it's done, kay? i want to see it.

EDIT - Augh. I am so sick of people giving me bad rep. *puts on squeaky sing-song voice* stay on topic, please! *normal voice, undertone of grumpiness* How was I off-topic? 1. I commented. 2nd post. I gave some advice. 3rd post. I asked him to tell me when it was done as subscribing is a pain for the inbox.

Who the heck is out there doing stuff like that?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i like them good job i like the way they kinda go out if the card ...

sk8erboi

...he was a sk8er boi...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    Groudon /star/

milotic /star/

please critic me. i'm thinking he's unbalanced, but i like him that way... oh, and the pic's a bit fuzzy, yeah... anyways, critic me :) :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hmm, yes as you said the pic is a it fuzzy but thats not a big prob its pretty good overall 8/10

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    AdamHays said:
    Great card,i like how it comes out of the box.
    All new shiny Pokemon do that.
    Dragon_Master said:
    9/10 For all the work!
    The Milotic card Is a stage 1 so you should put a stage 1 on it not a basic.
    All shiny Pokemon are basics in the TCG. Look back at Neo Destiny.

And excellent cards. The fonts seem right. Not completely error free though so it's NITPICKING TIME!

Milotic: You're missing a space inbetween are and fewer in the Pokebody.

Gyarados: Second attack seems underpowered as other cards can do 30 damage to both Defending Pokemon for 2 of the same energy.

Kyogre: Seems a bit overpowered since it disables all fire Pokemon. First attack seems kind of overpowered as well.

Groudon: Body is overpowered too (if people ran pure fire and water decks and each had these two in play, nothing could attack XD) and so does the first attack.

General shiny nitpicking: Most of the new shinies' pictures do not go below the bottom of the picture frame, I believe (not totally sure though). Most shinies also ahve at least 3 different types of energies required to attack (it's just a tradition and not required if you don't want it in your cards).

Overall, 8.5/10

Kylie-chan

Years
    That is one freaking strong card.

As I just got out of the shower and my eyes are a bit funny, well the picture is fuzzy but like someone said, not a problem, so to be safe for any errors 9/10.

It is a feast for the eyes.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I draw my Pok?mon cards that I make, and then I use a rubbish Pok?mon card for the template and selotape it.

^ ^

I drew a Metagross with 200 HP o__O

I don't have a scanner though =/ So I can't show you's my 00ber drawings

Back