• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

milotic /star/

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
  • 8/10. Don't see many things wrong, but though, it can't be perfect.
    I only scanned your cards, so I can't give you a full review, but I know, the images are translucent.. and Milotic deserves more than 2 retreat cost. Groudon is overpowered. Way, over powered. If you were vsing misty of some sort that card would be pure invincible and many people will find many ways to abuse that card. Same with Kyogre.
    The Gyradoes is okay, but the underpowered attack will be the problem there.
    In overall, you did a pretty good job. Improve.
    Signed, Akira

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Those are the older Shining blanks, just so you know. The wording for the ruling is different on the official shining pokes in EX: TRR. Fangking already fixed them up, so they should be at his site (i'll post the link later)

sk8erboi

...he was a sk8er boi...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    he did? well, i might just use the old shiny blanks for this set. thanks for telling me, though. i'll get them in a while. anyways, i'm still working on espeon /star/. i'll post it once it's done... (which i hope will be sometime today) :D

Years
  • Milotic Star:
    > Cool card, I like it's pose, It's great. Milotic's hair are so beautiful I'm giving to that picture 9/10
    > A BIG mistake, Milotic is Stage 2 not Basic, so you must correct it and put as preevolution Feebas
    > On Poke-Body at the parenthesis () you are write arefewer damage, correct it to: are fewer damage
    > Generally I'm giving to Milotic Star 8/10

Kyogre Star:
    > I don't like the Picture so much, you must make it more pink as a shiny Kyogre
    > Attacks are ok
    > Poke-body is not good, you see with this Poke-body Kyogre Star is unbeatable for Fire trainers (like me) so maybe let the ability for Rayquaza but remove it for all fire Pokemon
    > Generally, I'm giving to this card 6/10

Gyarados Star:
    > Cool picture, the best of all I'm giving to it 11/10 XD
    > Good Poke-Body, but what is the serie with moon
    > Good Attacks
    > Generally, I'm giving to this card 8.5/10

Groudon Star:
    > Cool picture I like it very much
    > For the Poke-Body the same with the Kyogre Star one
    > Attacks are ok

I'm looking forward for the Espeon Star card

Back