• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MINAMI 10: The Ten Hackers of the south{AGAIN]

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2009
    I would like to be the mapper a and the text editor a please and my proof for mapping is in my blog and my proof for texting will be on youtube soon!

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Weapon of God, could You pls join the place I told you to, our members are comming from that branch

jarnut777

working on pokemon fusions
    Years
  • Name:jarrad

Applying for:battle spriter

Proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam):well you can go to pokemon fusion and see all the fusion pokemon made by me

Will you be active?:yes unless i got school work and if i gotta work alot

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    It's been ages and we still haven't gotten anything done. Are we still doing this or not?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Ow geez, geez, geez. I foregot to mention, the rom crashed, and I had to do everything over again, working just by the screenshot. So I haven't done alot about it, so this only has the first city in it.
    and I may not post any links, but I'll pm it to u and Narutard straight away.

himowa

Buy one get one free
    Years
  • Name: Himowa (Mo, or Miranda)
    Position applying for: In-battle spriter
    proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam): I can also animate sprites, but I have no actually animated ones at the moment, however I do have this animated sketch thats a 9 frame versus a 2 frame sprite xD :

Sprites are in acending order from the time I made them (1st to most recent) So it shows my progression because my first few attempts weren't that great, and I really haven't been spriting that long so I'll improve a lot more as I practice.

Will you be active?: Most definately

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Years
  • ACCEPTED...just what we needed, a good spriter, I'm sorry if I didn't see this, well, you are in...but if you have found another place more satisfying, please rethink.

himowa

Buy one get one free
    Years
  • Nope, I was waiting either for you to say something, or for like a week or two with no word.

I do have a question though, after we finish our current project do we take on others? Or? Sorry I'm fairly new at this.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Name: My email
    Position applying for: Mapper, texter (4 and 10 i think)
    proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Will you be active?: Hells yes. (Opposite of hell no)

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • Name:Tre_Al
    Position applying for: position 10
    proof of work(if you don't have proof don't bother posting, its a spam):well i know how to edit text...is proof needed in that section??
    Will you be active?:yes im always active

N-XIGE

Years
  • Himowa...If u'd coperate, after this hack, we are going to a duet...Sandstorm and Snowstorm, like ruby and sapphire. I t was our actual first choice, but my old workers were lazy and quit, you can see that around the first 12 posts or so.(I hope u can insert the sprites into the game?)

Dark latiku...We dont have space for a mapper, but i like your work, not too crazy, but, I see you have a gift in arranging cities...ACCEPTED!

Tre Al...did u notice, we arent budds according to the friendship rule, but u still are mine. I 'll need u as my a text never worked...thanx ACCEPTED

N-XIGE

Years
  • Probably July...haha!
    We have started,I'll try to provide the link...the story? I'll pm u about that...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hey Narutard its me Leon well can u chage the name to Klex Now on the start post

N-XIGE

Years
  • Im very sorry for the delay.

Ok, work officially is supposed to start today, but Xtinction is with the updated link!
    Well, if dshayabusa does have it, then he should hand it in now!

Back