• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mindy

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    The infamous NPC located in Snowpoint City, who will offer you a Haunter in exchange for a Medicham. It seems like a great trade, until it turns out the Haunter is holding an Everstone, preventing it from evolving into the Pokémon that just about every person doing this trade wanted in the first place.

How did you feel about this trade? I wasn't too angry since I was able to evolve the Haunter through trading with a sibling, but it wasn't the greatest trade for people who had no other way of getting a Gengar.

Fully expect them to bring this trade back in the remakes

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I hate her, how dare she trade a Haunter with an Everstone! The troll! And knowing Game Freak/Ilca they will bring this trade back in the remakes, since they're faithful.

Years
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. Game Freak really woke up and decided to be trolly that fated day. Just don't fall for it this time

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I had more trouble with people unvoluntarily trading Ever Stone Pokemon on the GTS than I ever had with her. Then again, I could never be bothered with ingame trades.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    LOL completely evil. I wonder if the person who put it into the game can sleep at night d: If they truly do put it back, it will be a pure meme. A bit fun though. At least, it's much easier to get hold of a Gengar through online trade nowadays :3

I had more trouble with people unvoluntarily trading Ever Stone Pokemon on the GTS than I ever had with her. Then again, I could never be bothered with ingame trades.
    Ouch, yeah this is just downright shitty ;/

Years
    i remember making a thread just like this last year lol. ever since using emulators full time and discovering PKHex tho, i've learned to forgive~

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    I'll bet you all that in the upcomming remakes they will change the trade and make it that she now gives you a MEGA Gengar. Or gigantamax Gengar. Or possibly evn both.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    I didn't have a working wifi connection back then, so it was pretty aggravating. :D But later on I gave up with all the version exclusives/trade mons and ended up getting a gameshark to cheat and catch what I was missing. Mindy will forever be a meme (and very mean character).

She cheated you. You cheat in return

Back