• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mirage Island

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
  • I've never actually been there before but I've seen it while doing some map editing in A-Map and it looks pretty boring. I used to be OBSESSED with finding it until I saw it. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I got there on Sapphire pretty much the first time talking to him o.o I wasn't aware it was this rare? :s But yeah, it was pretty un-extraordinary, just some berries and a load of Wynauts if I remember right.

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • I still haven't seen it, and I've had and been consistently playing Sapphire since it came out. I don't care much about what's there, I'd just like to see what it looks like. xD

Years
  • I've never seen it, I used to try a lot when I used to play the games regularly but I had no luck. I'm going to replay Emerald soon, I'm hopefully going to see it this time.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I actually seen it yet, never had the chance to, I tried what the old man was saying, but it's just not working for me. -.-

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    I've tried many, many times to find Mirage Island, but I just can't seem to get there.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Mirage Island is very rare for something that dosent give much reward. I have never found it either even when checking for months

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Mirage Island is very rare for something that dosent give much reward. I have never found it either even when checking for months
    Have you guys tried looking around Youtube? There are some Pokemon that you can catch there, so for me, it's still a reward if you can go there. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2012
    I know that you need to talk with one guy in pacifidlog town, and you will be able to find that island

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

Have you guys tried looking around Youtube? There are some Pokemon that you can catch there, so for me, it's still a reward if you can go there. ^^
    The only pokemon you can catch there is Wynaut, from lvl 5 to lvl 50 if I'm correct. The actual reward would be the berry that grows only there, and the fact that you found the place so you can take a photo and be proud.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2012
    if i get 15 post today i post some pictures where to find mirage island. Or maybe i'll make youtube video.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2019
    I've never been lucky enough to go, but I have friends who have been! I'm so jealous of them!

Years
  • Mirage Island was Misleading and given an undeserving amount of importance, it gave me a real Sad Migraine when I tried to see it so many times. I hope never to have my hopes Misaligned like it did to me ever again.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • in my new emerald

1st time too ;D
    in my new emerald
    I went to Pacificdilog or whatever town and talked to the man for some reason and he actually said it was there and i was like O: and i got my liechi berry and planted it.

Back