• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Small update for those of you who are planning your Alignment: just something to be aware of in the coming V3 since alignment events can easilly go unnoticed!

In Finagold Terrace there'll be a reporter in a house but only for a short time. If you let him interview you he will give you a reward and you'll gain 1 AV Point towards Good.
    If you do not give him an interview before the Tournament is over, you will gain 1 point towards Bad, but dont worry the reward will be obtainable for anyone who chooses not to do it later.

Just putting all this here till I get this walkthrough site together. Your Alignment will be much more important in the second half of the game, up until the Tournament you're just building it to what you want it to be.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    avara I'd be expecting a few nominations for story of the year if I was you, certainly have my vote. Can't wait for the tournament to be released in v3.

Years
  • I hope you can figure out how to fix some of the bugs, maybe some experienced people will be able to help you out if you're stuck!

Would've really liked to see V3 out soon, but I understand that it's really hard especially since you're relativly new to the scene and you're doing it all on your own!

Btw, I just ran all the way through Tanzite Tunnel but I didn't see Eli, there is a possibilty I already beat him there but I'm still unable to enter his house in Sogon Suburbs.
    I don't know if this is only possibly in V3, But if not, I'll just look up where to find him in the walkthrough when it's out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ok, so thanks to animeoverlord having the patience of a saint, I can pretty much confirm that those of you who've taken the Crime career will have to start a new game when Version 3 comes. In fact, if your save is past the Abyssol/ScienceCentre quest, everyone'll have to start a new game, just to be safe. Sorry guys. =(

Years
  • the game is so amazing that i dont care if i will have to start from the beggining :)
    do u already know approx when will you be able to upload V3? =)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    the game is so amazing that i dont care if i will have to start from the beggining :)
    do u already know approx when will you be able to upload V3? =)

Thanks, this will DEFINITELY be the last time you'll need to start over though, now that most things are in place.

In a few weeks hopefully!

Years
  • Ok, so thanks to animeoverlord having the patience of a saint, I can pretty much confirm that those of you who've taken the Crime career will have to start a new game when Version 3 comes. In fact, if your save is past the Abyssol/ScienceCentre quest, everyone'll have to start a new game, just to be safe. Sorry guys. =(

It's a bummer I have to start all over again, so it better be worth it! :P
    Just kidding, I know it will, I was planning on starting over again anyway so I might be able to find some things I missed before!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Thanks, this will DEFINITELY be the last time you'll need to start over though, now that most things are in place.

In a few weeks hopefully!

frankly scince i was going to anyway (see if anything earlier in the plot had changed) the need to restart isn't something i was too worried about.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I love this game i looked through everything i think just wanna know will there be Megas? And i see u have 6th gen so do u have fairy type? Also how many fakemon do u have the ones i see so far are quite interesting and nicely worked on. Good luck with this i will watch and play soon :)

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Oh wow the concept behind this hack is very unique not to mention huge plot wise o.O I'm definitely interested in playing. I would probably choose the trainer/seeker route tbh

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I love this game i looked through everything i think just wanna know will there be Megas? And i see u have 6th gen so do u have fairy type? Also how many fakemon do u have the ones i see so far are quite interesting and nicely worked on. Good luck with this i will watch and play soon :)

I will try to answer best I can, though these are not for sure answers only what I believe is happening.

Spoiler:

I think those should be accurate. Just trying to answer you as quick as possible.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ok still good and thanks :) i do think the game may be better with fairy types but ik its hard to change the entire system

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'd have liked to add Fairy type but I'm actually okay with not having it for now, but it will definitely be implemented in my second hack!

Wanted to gather some opinions from you guys, I've had lots of comments about the level curve being bad and I don't really have the time to go through every single trainer in-game, so at what point/s would you say it gets too easy/hard? If I know then I can just edit that section of trainers in the game accordingly =)

Also, during the tournament, would you rather not know who you're about to face in the next round or learn a little about your opponent before battling them?

Last edited:
    Back