• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
  • Yeah, I think taking a break is a great choice. Trust me, I know how it feel when working on hack, it start out as a hobby, then unnecessary pressure come out of thin air. Hopefully, you will be able to sort out cool idea.

Years
  • a certain sales grunt near avara's lab is selling a certain pokemon holding the enigma berry.
    only to be purchased before going to jail or green eye woods(hopefully its what its called...).

True, but I did not buy the pokemon from the grunt since I wanted a good alignment, so there should be another possibility in-game to get the enigma berry because it's key to the breeder career. :P

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    True, but I did not buy the pokemon from the grunt since I wanted a good alignment, so there should be another possibility in-game to get the enigma berry because it's key to the breeder career. :P

There IS, I just can't remember where I put it. Anyway for Version 3 there will be more of those berries to be found in different places when I get back around to working on it. =)

EDIT: (Don't worry Lucra, this isn't aimed at you! Or anyone else in particular. Haha)

Just wanted to remind everyone in general that the world-map in this game is the ORIGINAL FireRed map for Kanto, is NOT region map for Avlar. Ive had lots of PMs from lots of people recently saying things along the lines of "the region map sucks, isn't helpful, fix this" which is very frustrating for me because no matter how hard I try to insert a custom worldmap it goes wrong lol. So if everyone could just keep this in mind and go easy on me, that would be appreciated =P

Also despite the hack being named as officially on hiatus, lots of people have PMd me asking me to send them V3 or when it will be done... I'm not working on it anymore right now. Love you guys for the enthusiasm but when it's back on, I promise you will be the first to know when I post it here. =) Thanks! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Avara I understand the need for a break and dont blame you. So many people wanting to try and rush a good hack. I have browsed through at all kinds of old discarded hacks that look as though they would be great had they been finished. But I will wait patiently for this awesome game.

Years
  • There IS, I just can't remember where I put it. Anyway for Version 3 there will be more of those berries to be found in different places when I get back around to working on it. =)

EDIT: (Don't worry Lucra, this isn't aimed at you! Or anyone else in particular. Haha)

Just wanted to remind everyone in general that the world-map in this game is the ORIGINAL FireRed map for Kanto, is NOT region map for Avlar. Ive had lots of PMs from lots of people recently saying things along the lines of "the region map sucks, isn't helpful, fix this" which is very frustrating for me because no matter how hard I try to insert a custom worldmap it goes wrong lol. So if everyone could just keep this in mind and go easy on me, that would be appreciated =P

Also despite the hack being named as officially on hiatus, lots of people have PMd me asking me to send them V3 or when it will be done... I'm not working on it anymore right now. Love you guys for the enthusiasm but when it's back on, I promise you will be the first to know when I post it here. =) Thanks! <3

Take all the time you need, I'd rather see a good hack that takes time that a rushed hack that's done in a couple of days.

krosrightboob

Eevee is love, Eevee is life.
    Years
  • I'm currently playing version 2? (and yes I signed up for poke community just to ask this question) but anyway, I'm trying to find Eli's ring in the cretaceous cave I know where its supposed to be but it isn't there... Is this a glitch? Or what's wrong with it?

P.s ignore this entire question. I now realize that this was the end of version 2, hope version 3 comes out soon. This was the most engulfed in a game that I've gotten in a long time! I love it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    I'm currently playing version 2? (and yes I signed up for poke community just to ask this question) but anyway, I'm trying to find Eli's ring in the cretaceous cave I know where its supposed to be but it isn't there... Is this a glitch? Or what's wrong with it?

P.s ignore this entire question. I now realize that this was the end of version 2, hope version 3 comes out soon. This was the most engulfed in a game that I've gotten in a long time! I love it.

You should be able to find the ring.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    It's not a glitch, it is in there as a hidden item. You just won't be able to return it to Eli until Version 3. =)

ExtremeStyle

Pokemon hacks <3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Has this hack got a physical/special split? And does it have 4th,5th and 6th gen moves??

Great hack btw ! ! !

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Juusst asking why did i get a bad Egg at the prison :/ is this a bug

why is there a bad egg in the prison :/
    Please do not double post.

The egg I got from the Prison was not a Bad Egg, so I assume that the bad egg you received was a glitch of some kind. If you have a save file from before, I'd suggest trying it again.

If the problem persists, then I suggest you wait until Version 3 is released. (No, I don't know when that will be)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2015
    It's not a glitch, it is in there as a hidden item. You just won't be able to return it to Eli until Version 3. =)

Well, either I'm an idiot or my game is just messed up because I literally checked every foot of that cave. Lol. Thank you though. Again. This game is awesome and I really do hope you continue it!
    I also apparently have 2 separate accounts o.O
    This is krosrightboob BTW. Not sure how my name chamged.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Well, either I'm an idiot or my game is just messed up because I literally checked every foot of that cave. Lol. Thank you though. Again. This game is awesome and I really do hope you continue it!
    I also apparently have 2 separate accounts o.O
    This is krosrightboob BTW. Not sure how my name chamged.
    I wasn't able to find it either. (just so I'm not completely off topic here...)

As far as the name change, have you contacted a moderator about it? I did a search and krosrightboob only had 1 return, and it was the post I just quoted, so it isn't a separate account. I wonder if there was a bug in the system and somehow your name was changed automatically? Or maybe it's a moderator mistake? They might have been trying to change someone else's name and accidentally changed yours. So if I were you, I'd contact a Moderator as soon as possible, assuming you care about the name change.

Hope that helps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2024
    Hello all, How do i advance in this hack?

Currently need the Surf license to battle the other gym leader at double gym town.

And thanks for the Shiny Dustox, will be used like it's supposed too!

Great Hack!

Years
  • Hey sorry if this has been asked before but I'm a little stuck on where to go after catching Suicune/Entei/Raikou. I got the Ancient Orb thing and went to the place where it's used at but there was just stairs leading to a dead end. I've defeated the Ghost gym leader and I'm a criminal if that matters. Thanks in advance for the help

Years
  • Hello all, How do i advance in this hack?

Currently need the Surf license to battle the other gym leader at double gym town.

And thanks for the Shiny Dustox, will be used like it's supposed too!

Great Hack!

Gymleaders aren't required to proceed in the hack, so maybe you're not able to get to the surf license yet.
    If you are, the surf-license building is just before the city that's flooded.
    (There is a list on the main-topic which state the pokemon that are required 4 the license)

Hope I helped you out a bit!

Last edited:

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Hey sorry if this has been asked before but I'm a little stuck on where to go after catching Suicune/Entei/Raikou. I got the Ancient Orb thing and went to the place where it's used at but there was just stairs leading to a dead end. I've defeated the Ghost gym leader and I'm a criminal if that matters. Thanks in advance for the help

That's the end of the hack. Maybe it remains the mission in the Lord Estate, about the modified pokemon in the scientist research center. =)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2024
    How do i evolve the Eevee? it says moon stone is able to be used on Eevee
    but does it requires like full happiness as well?

Back