• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    How Do you get into SFS base at Bora Bridge

You have to have Seeker as a Career or have the Fake ID as part of a mission for Gang Members. =)

And where exactly is Bora Bridge? I agreed to the guy and He gave me the pass, but I can't find it.

You can't miss it =) it's east of Jita Village, past Bush Trail.

The SFS Base is hidden through a small narrow path thru the trees. This is in the FAQ too! =)

Years
  • Hi : )

I'm sorry if someone already asked but I checked it out on my own and I still can't find an answer.
    So here's my question: I did bitten Eli at the end of the Tanzanite Tunnel but I can't go out. There is an arrow on the wall in front of me but I can't make it through :/.

Is that a glitch or something?
    Is there anyway for me to continue this hack?

Awesome job by the way, really. Love the idea of the multiples scripts!

Thank you for your help anyway

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi : )

I'm sorry if someone already asked but I checked it out on my own and I still can't find an answer.
    So here's my question: I did bitten Eli at the end of the Tanzanite Tunnel but I can't go out. There is an arrow on the wall in front of me but I can't make it through :/.

Is that a glitch or something?
    Is there anyway for me to continue this hack?

Awesome job by the way, really. Love the idea of the multiples scripts!

Thank you for your help anyway

Sorry about that, that was just me being lazy because it's been answered before =P. It's just a tile behaviour I forgot to remove and isn't actually a warp, if you explore more of Tanzite Tunnel you'll find your way out! =)

~Update~

Just declaring the hiatus as officially over, been working on lots more graphics editing!
    Here are some screenshots...

Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales

There's also a new Alignment event coming up just before the Tournament after you obtain your Master Trainer License. Kiana will ask you for your Reference so that she can enter the Tournament. But if you say Yes, you'll get -1 AV Point (towards Bad), since she's been using Rare Candies and cheating to level up her Pokemon. This might give you an easier time in the Avlar Tournament though, since either one of your rivals will be the first battle, and her team is much less tough than your named rival's =P

Also, I've moved the Eevee Project to the Science Centre in Grey Lord Estate instead, so that people don't get confused and think it's Researcher-exclusive. In addition to this, if you took the little lost boy in Tanzite Tunnel back to his sister, it will now give you +1 AV Point (towards Good). =) oh, and the Breeder Side-career goes all the way up to Professional progression now, which I think is enough for Version 3.

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yes! The wait is over! So more points to alignment? I need to think about helping her because I'm a neutral, but it sounds so tempting to help her out. Oh well, I guess being a trainer was never Kiana's thing. Can't wait for Version 3 Avaramoon!

Years
  • Sorry about that, that was just me being lazy because it's been answered before =P. It's just a tile behaviour I forgot to remove and isn't actually a warp, if you explore more of Tanzite Tunnel you'll find your way out!

Thank you for your answer :)
    Indeed I've finally made it through!

Thanks for the update by the way :)!

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Just declaring the hiatus as officially over, been working on lots more graphics editing!
    Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales

There's also a new Alignment event coming up just before the Tournament after you obtain your Master Trainer License. Kiana will ask you for your Reference so that she can enter the Tournament. But if you say Yes, you'll get -1 AV Point (towards Bad), since she's been using Rare Candies and cheating to level up her Pokemon. This might give you an easier time in the Avlar Tournament though, since either one of your rivals will be the first battle, and her team is much less tough than your named rival's =P
    Good to see you back! =)
    About Kiara I don't get why you turn bad +1. After all, she's your friend and everyone trains their pokemon the way they want. I'm sure it's a plot from the Seekers {D:}
    Great news! Hope you take care Avara =)

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Just declaring the hiatus as officially over, been working on lots more graphics editing!
    *dances around randomly*

AVARA IS BACK!

Okay, I'm done.

*ahem* So, have you been cooking up anything else we don't know about? Maybe a new Legendary? I've got an idea or two for a Fakemon, if you'd like. (though my spriting is terrible, at best)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    So, I just got my Azregadon and it doesnt have an ability, is this a bug or is this supposed to be that way?
    And also, my Nidorino is in level 44 now and I still havent found a moon stone, does anybody know where I can find one?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Good to see you back! =)
    About Kiara I don't get why you turn bad +1. After all, she's your friend and everyone trains their pokemon the way they want. I'm sure it's a plot from the Seekers {D:}
    Great news! Hope you take care Avara =)

Thanks buddy! =) And to be honest I can see where you're coming from with the Kiana alignment points... I meant more for it to be along the lines of she didn't really deserve to be there, but then like you said she IS your friend and would do the same for you. Hmm... There would still be time for me to change it into giving her your Reference gives you a "Good" point instead. I wanted the decisions to be tricky, but now I've even managed to confuse myself haha! =P Actively seeking feedback for this idea now, to see what the majority of people think I should do!

*dances around randomly*

AVARA IS BACK!

Okay, I'm done.

*ahem* So, have you been cooking up anything else we don't know about? Maybe a new Legendary? I've got an idea or two for a Fakemon, if you'd like. (though my spriting is terrible, at best)​

Yeah! =D I've still got a lot of scripting to do as well as trying to get my head around the region map... Most of the stuff I haven't mentioned is all story-based, I'm pretty scared with one of the major plot twists that happens though because I have a feeling you guys will absolutely hate it rather than being all like "=O =O =O" and loving it haha, but I guess we'll see when we get there! Sure, any Fakemon ideas would be appreciated so long as they don't have any crazy abilities or anything that I couldn't accomplish, or as long as they're not similar to any I already have. I would do the spriting but I'd obviously credit you for the idea and concept! Nice to hear from ya =)

So, I just got my Azregadon and it doesnt have an ability, is this a bug or is this supposed to be that way?
    And also, my Nidorino is in level 44 now and I still havent found a moon stone, does anybody know where I can find one?

It's not a glitch, intentional, and a Moon Stone can be bought at Ekaruba Island, or if you're a Researcher, you can get one through an assignment. =)​

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Hello First of all, great hack i love the custom career options and how its more like a choose your own adventure.

Also I got arrested for going to the salesman, but at the seeker base, one of the ladies talks about the egg i supposedly got from Solomon, but i never got it.

Another bug, my bulbasaur i got at bush trail wont evolve it starts evolving and then stops no matter what i do.

Great hack and please keep working on it. Once all the content is added and some bugs patched. Your looking like a hack of the year!!!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • Thanks buddy! =) And to be honest I can see where you're coming from with the Kiana alignment points... I meant more for it to be along the lines of she didn't really deserve to be there, but then like you said she IS your friend and would do the same for you. Hmm... There would still be time for me to change it into giving her your Reference gives you a "Good" point instead. I wanted the decisions to be tricky, but now I've even managed to confuse myself haha! =P Actively seeking feedback for this idea now, to see what the majority of people think I should do!
    First, I just wanted to say I'm glad you're continuing this project. You already know I think what you're doing is amazing and I can't wait for Version 3! :D

About the Kiana thing, I think it's actually better to keep it as it was (as in if it's you do give her you're reference it would be bad). This is only because it'll definitely (assuming this is also what you're going for) will give you the feeling of actually being the player and trying to figure out what's right and what's wrong in the process. For example, what would you do if your friend robbed a bank or just shot someone? This is something you have to decide on what to do with yourself being the key part of choosing an outcome. I'm not saying making "yes would give you a point towards being good" wouldn't give you the option of being the player but I'm saying in most cases, especially in "the Pokemon World", cheating is wrong and is frowned upon. So would you go out of your way to let a cheater enter a tournament with you or will you side with whatever "the Pokemon Laws" state. The goal here is to just go with your gut and be whoever, at least, that's what I thought. Then again, I can always be reading too much into things again and just started spewing out random nonsense, so who knows?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    The only issue i have is the very annoying fact that after i become pro. I get literally zero exp. i beat a pokemon 13 levels up and got 72 exp points. Like 1/15 of a level please fix this. Also evolution isn't working for my skitty, so I can get a delcatty to trade for the snorlax

Bliss

Years
  • Yeah! =D I've still got a lot of scripting to do as well as trying to get my head around the region map... Most of the stuff I haven't mentioned is all story-based, I'm pretty scared with one of the major plot twists that happens though because I have a feeling you guys will absolutely hate it rather than being all like "=O =O =O" and loving it haha, but I guess we'll see when we get there! Sure, any Fakemon ideas would be appreciated so long as they don't have any crazy abilities or anything that I couldn't accomplish, or as long as they're not similar to any I already have. I would do the spriting but I'd obviously credit you for the idea and concept! Nice to hear from ya =)
    Plot twist? o,O' This could be good, or very very bad. As you said, we will have to see when we get there!

Mapping, ugh. Even creating a world map was a feat far beyond my abilities lol. I hope things work out on that end.

Scripting is my bane. I have some interesting ideas (some good, some truly horrendous) but when I try to script them out.. it just ruins them lol.

Legendaries: I have 3 basic ideas at the moment, 2 that would preferably be in a set (with similar or related quests/areas) an Ice type, and a Fire Type. The third would be either Psychic or Fighting and Psychic and have low overall stats for a Legendary with a focus on Special Attack.

I'll start with the Psychic or Fighting/Psychic Pokemon first.

Spoiler:
    Ice type:
    Spoiler:
    Fire Type:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't sure about a lot of stuff, so I just left those parts blank. The basic concept for all 3 of these Pokemon comes from Mew and Mewtwo, so it should be pretty easy to change things as needed to suit the story and sub plot.

Let me know if you want me to brain storm some more, and I'll try to come up with something even better next time!

PS: If you want a bunch of random basic ideas to use or ignore, I can definitely give you a list of random ideas. That seems to be my specialty! x3

NOTE: For some reason, I have an extra spoiler in there.. I've tried getting rid of it, but it's not working. Finally, after about 5 tries I decided it's not that big of a deal lol.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Sorry about that, that was just me being lazy because it's been answered before =P. It's just a tile behaviour I forgot to remove and isn't actually a warp, if you explore more of Tanzite Tunnel you'll find your way out! =)

~Update~

Just declaring the hiatus as officially over, been working on lots more graphics editing!

Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales

Also, I've moved the Eevee Project to the Science Centre in Grey Lord Estate instead, so that people don't get confused and think it's Researcher-exclusive. In addition to this, if you took the little lost boy in Tanzite Tunnel back to his sister, it will now give you +1 AV Point (towards Good). =) oh, and the Breeder Side-career goes all the way up to Professional progression now, which I think is enough for Version 3.
    Oh yeah^^ the Hiatus is Over, I can't wait for Version 3 ^_^

Years
  • Sorry about that, that was just me being lazy because it's been answered before =P. It's just a tile behaviour I forgot to remove and isn't actually a warp, if you explore more of Tanzite Tunnel you'll find your way out! =)

~Update~

Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales
    Mirage Of Tales

Nice to see the hiatus being over, just as I got back from my holiday!

You know what's coming!:
    I got the boy in the Tanzite tunnel back to his sister, so in V3, will I get the +1 alignment point even though I already did it, or does the event like get a reset? (Or is the alignment point just lost for me)
    I'd like to keep a good alingnment but also want to give the rival girl my licenso so she can enter since I'd really like to battle her.

Also is there any word on the berries for the breeder career, since it's going to be a though job going over pages of comments since I wasn't able to keep up with them b/c I was on a vacation. :P

Hope to see more of your progress soon and good luck with the hacking stuff.

Plot twist? o,O' This could be good, or very very bad. As you said, we will have to see when we get there!

Mapping, ugh. Even creating a world map was a feat far beyond my abilities lol. I hope things work out on that end.

Scripting is my bane. I have some interesting ideas (some good, some truly horrendous) but when I try to script them out.. it just ruins them lol.

Legendaries: I have 3 basic ideas at the moment, 2 that would preferably be in a set (with similar or related quests/areas) an Ice type, and a Fire Type. The third would be either Psychic or Fighting and Psychic and have low overall stats for a Legendary with a focus on Special Attack.

I'll start with the Psychic or Fighting/Psychic Pokemon first.

Spoiler:
    Ice type:
    Spoiler:
    Fire Type:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Wasn't sure about a lot of stuff, so I just left those parts blank. The basic concept for all 3 of these Pokemon comes from Mew and Mewtwo, so it should be pretty easy to change things as needed to suit the story and sub plot.

Let me know if you want me to brain storm some more, and I'll try to come up with something even better next time!

PS: If you want a bunch of random basic ideas to use or ignore, I can definitely give you a list of random ideas. That seems to be my specialty! x3

NOTE: For some reason, I have an extra spoiler in there.. I've tried getting rid of it, but it's not working. Finally, after about 5 tries I decided it's not that big of a deal lol.

Those fake-mon look rather interesting, especially the Fighting/Psychic, but the wonder gaurd ability seems rather interesting since it will only be affected by flying and ghost moves I actually want to see how that is going to work out (It seems balanced though b/c of the low stats so most pokemon will be able to OHKO)

I know my opinion doesnt really affect anything, but I think she sould try implementing them in the game if she has te proper time, and maybe brain-storm about some non-exclusive and criminal-exclusive pokemon!

Last edited:

Bliss

Years
  • Those fake-mon look rather interesting, especially the Fighting/Psychic, but the wonder gaurd ability seems rather interesting since it will only be affected by flying and ghost moves I actually want to see how that is going to work out (It seems balanced though b/c of the low stats so most pokemon will be able to OHKO)

I know my opinion doesnt really affect anything, but I think she sould try implementing them in the game if she has te proper time, and maybe brain-storm about some non-exclusive and criminal-exclusive pokemon!
    See, that's exactly why I suggested it that way. Most players will get annoyed at Wonder Guard and when they finally hurt it, it will faint, preventing them from catching it. This will complicate things for any completionists out there. As such, players who want to catch it will have to use a bit of strategy.

Also remember this: Wonder Guard won't stop Poison/Burn/Leech Seed/et cetera, so it can still be hurt in these ways. Wonder Guard only stops direct damage that isn't Super Effective. I've always been a huge fan of Leech Seed, so that came into play when brainstorming this Fakemon. (Stupid Tentacool hurting me when I use Leech Seed >.<')

One last thing: Avara and I wouldn't be posting in the thread if we didn't welcome a bit of constructive criticism and feedback. We appreciate all the feedback we get, as it helps us to increase the quality of our efforts. Hers in making the hack, and mine in giving suggestions.

I know I've said this before, but there are some things going on for me IRL that are keeping me from being online as much as I would like, so I apologize if I suddenly disappear for a few days at a time.

Off Topic: Ugh, I can't figure out how to properly use PKSV for Pokemon Crystal hacking... I need a Give Pokemon script and I'd like to replicate the gender selection process for a Pokemon Yellow hack I've been planning. Yet I don't have the time to post in a proper section. Woe is me. :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Hi Avara great hack i absolutely love it. I think you need to fix a few things though.

1. Magic NES
    View attachment 73176
    Its right in front of the bed but you can walk on the space it should be and its invisible.

2. Bulbasaur will not evolve!!! It stops partway through the evolution animation as if i pressed b.

3.Neither will Skitty, with a moon stone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2016
    Hi Avara great hack i absolutely love it. I think you need to fix a few things though.

1. Magic NES
    View attachment 73176
    Its right in front of the bed but you can walk on the space it should be and its invisible.

2. Bulbasaur will not evolve!!! It stops partway through the evolution animation as if i pressed b.

3.Neither will Skitty, with a moon stone.

Im confused your the second person I've seen with the bulbasaur not evolving. My first run through I got mine up to a venasaur I believe.

Back