• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: a Harry Potter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
    Years
    Can I still sign-up?

Name: Justin Hunter
    Physical characteristics: a bit tall and just barely fit for an eleven year old. Justin has short, spiky, jet black hair and dark brown eyes. He is fair skinned. When he is not wearing his Hogwarts robes and such, he can often be seen in comfortable clothes: loose fitting blue jeans and a comfortable black shirt.
    Personality: Justin is a trouble maker. He can usually be found spending his free time in a detentions hall, or picking on his arch-enemy, Chris Miller.
    Hobbies/Interests: Justin plays electric guitar, listening to musci and he loves to cause trouble for other people.
    Pet: Bustrix, an albino snowy owl
    House: Gryffindor

So, can I still join?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Professor Flitwick wondered around the class giving comments. "Good.", "Careful!", "Just flick it a bit more that way...". He arrived at Josh. "Good Mr McScott. Quite excellent. Just a bit less of a movement at the swish."
    Josh nodded and took a look at the one named Johann. He seemed to have a bit of trouble. He also noticed Flitwick move to him.
    "Looks like you haven't used your wrist in a while young man," the professor said. "Maybe you should practice wrist movements a bit more in your common room tonight."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Hope aboard, Nomad! The more the merrier!! :) Josh, let's finish it up in the next few posts so we can keep moving through the day, okay? The plot's going to thicken once we get through a day's worth of classes!

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
    Years
    Justin tried to make is feather flat one more time. If he could just make it float just a little, just a little, he could have no Homework. Nope he couldnt do it. Well, at least there's time left in the class. Maybe I can pick on someone. Hm... Justin thought. He looked back and saw Chris Millers, so he made a paper crane, and enchanted it to fly. He also attached a samll jinx to make him dance unstoppably for 2 hours as soon as he touched it. He blew it off of his desk and Chriss caught it. Then, he jumped up and started dancing wildly, just as the bell rang. Justin worked really hard to keep from laughing out loud. He grabbed his bag and stuffed his stuff in it and left the class. Haha.Well, who should I bother next.......? Justin thought as he left the class.

(So, that okay?)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Not bad, Nomad, but remember that our characters are first year students...try to be as realistic as you can in terms of their abilities. Make sure you read through some of the posts so you can get a general idea of where we all are in terms of ability and what the classes are like.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Johann huffed, and threw his wand on the ground. With another huff, he folded his arms and leaned back in his chair. "This is stupid..." Johann muttered to himself, as he waited for some signal that class was over, hoping that the Professor didn't give them all homework.

All Alvender could do was chuckle at Johann's immature antics, still skillfully weaving his wand in the desired formation.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    The bell rang. Professor Flitwick arose from his chair.
    "Alrighty class," he said. "Be prepared for next lesson. Practicing the movement of the charm is the only homework tonight! You are dismissed!"
    Josh got up and packed his bag, heading for the Great Hall.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Cassidy, with a small smile of satisfaction, got up from her seat and packed away her things. She pocketed her wand, and shouldered her bag. One look at Andrew told her he didn't want to be bothered, so she left him on his own, and headed for the Great Hall.

She sat down to her first lunch at Hogwarts feeling a lot more comfortable than she would have thought. The rest of the Ravenclaw were chatting around her excitedly, and she listened and watched half-wishing she could talk to them just as easily.

Andrew, meanwhile, was late walking out of Charms. He was in a rather sour mood as he passed out of the classroom, bitter for Cassidy leaving him alone, and at the same time very thankful. He stormed down the hallway quietly, a quiet fury, hardly taking notice of the odd stillness of the portraits on the wall Maybe Cassidy'd want to spar with him later to get his frustrations out.

He sat down in the Great Hall, not really looking at anyone, and found his attention drawn to the ceiling. The usual perfect replica of the sky outside seemed to flicker just a bit. He shrugged and turned to his food, the frustration from Charms impeeding his good mood.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Alvender went ahead of Johann, who, like Andrew, stomped out of Charms with a sour mood. Obviously trying to do something cause he practically ran out of the room.

"Where's he off to?" Johann grumbled almost inaudibly. Looking at Andrew, Johann knew he was feeling exactly like himself. Smirking a bit, which looked misplaced on his twisted face of anger, Johann knew he'd like the kid.

Turning a corner, Johann got cracked in the face with a fist, which sent him sliding across the hall. "That's how you hit someone. You don't do it in front of the teachers!" Jordon's voice said through Johann clouded thoughts. As they stocked forward to Johann, he backed up against a wall, nursing his open cheek bone. Opening one eye, Johann saw Jordon and his goons ready to beat him down.

"No teachers around?" Johann asked trying to act miserable.

Apparently it worked, because they just smirked and Jordon said, "Nope, it's just us and you. Well soon only us when we take you down."

Taking one more glance to make sure there were no teachers. Johann smirked wickedly and said, "You fools." Shifting his weight against the wall, Johann catapolted himself to his feet. Wiping off the blood from his cheek, Johann threw his right fist forward. Easily being caught, Johann brought his knee to Jordon's stomache, making him double back. Johann then brought the knee into a flying roundhouse kick against the goon on the right, making contact with his jaw, making him flip hard to the floor. Then Johann kicked forward, and hitting his last goon between the legs, making him fall to the floor on the spot.

Johann chuckled to himself and walked passed the downed students. Johann made it to the Great Hall looking for Alvender, his eyes bloodshot eyes filled with anger from the fight. "Why didn't you tell me?" Johann asked as he wiped his cheek off and found Alvender with his possy of girls surrounding him.

"They were going to kill me if I didn't!" Alvender tried to protest, but he knew he wasn't putting up any arguement.

"So you let me take the punishment? What kind of friend let's his best friend down like that? You didn't even come help me, and you knew about it!" Johann said, his temper rising with every word. He knew better to strike at his best friend, he had that much self-control. There was another way to get at Alvender.

"You wouldn't have done that for me!" Alvender protested, but caught himself in the middle of the sentence. Johann, on more than 3 occassions had done exactly what Alvender didn't.

"I was always there for you! Even if I knew about them, most of them I did! I was there to stop it!" Johann spat bitterly. "You just lost your best friend," Johann growled as he wiped the blood off on his cheek and flicked it on Alvender. Walking away, Johann wasn't any more satisfied, but at least Alvender would learn his lessen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back