• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misingno and glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
  • The other day I made some action replay codes with pokesav (Plat.) and tried them out, I walked through walls to the pal park and I went inside (Before national dex) and then went out after oaks speech. After I left I could not control my character and it started walking by itself into a mystery zone! =O
    Just before I went into the building, I did the catch any pokemon with the poketch AR code and I found a misingno but could only see the very top of it!?!?!
    so what glitches have you experienced?

ash k.

professional spider smasher
    Years
  • i, like pretty much everyone here, caught mew in the original games

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • I had heard a tall tale about a Missingno encounter from a friend once. If anyone's interested I can elaborate on it. Other than that, I don't really have much else to contribute.

mickey43

Mickey
    Years
  • I remember the glitch that was in pokemon Red and Blue, where you put something sixth in your bag, talked to some old guy, then roamed up and down the side of Cinnabar Island until you seen Missingo, then you had 99 of that certain item, buy my friend used it one time and it really messed up his game, it said he beat the Elite 4 with a Mew, and he never had a Mew.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There's already a Missingno/Glitch thread, so let's keep this stuff there.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back