• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Misprint: Off-center Venusaur Ex (151).

Days
  • Hello everyone!
    Before writing my first post, I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for welcoming me into this fantastic community 😁. I'm thrilled to be part of this forum and to share my passion for Pokémon with all of you.

Long story short, in one of the "Scarlet & Violet—151 Elite Trainer" boxes, I've just found this off-center "Venusaur Ex" (on the right side you can even see the silver strip of another card!)

What value do you think this card could have?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Misprint: Off-center Venusaur Ex (151).
      venusaur_off_center_151.png
      1.7 MB · Views: 19

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Off-center cards have been relatively normal since at least BW era. While some may pay more for the novelty, others may view it as a flawed or damaged product and expect it for less or not even want it at all so it kind of balances out.

Back