• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMORPG (Up and running demo)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
    Description
    Simple MMORPG using RPG maker xp sprites. This beta test game currently have a fluid movement control and nice algorithm path system. Please repport FPS, errors, tiles depth's problems, movement stuck.
    Made with: Gamemaker
    Team:
    Mig12-Leader, programmer, everything
    Jonsploder, mapper, resource finder.
    ??? (I doen't know who) Mapper
    Screens:

For those who don't know how, you can login or register by typing this exactly
    /login (account name)*(password)
    /register (new account name)*(new password)

Support Us!
    Code:
    [img]https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8448/bannerfu8.png[/img]

CONTROLS!

At the moment we are redisigning the controls to be customisable but in this current version you use the mouse to move, enter to type in the chatbox and "I" to enter the inventory.

FAQ

I can't get online!
    That's because the sever is down because Mig12 hasn't got his pc on. Don't worry though, he has it on a lot so just go on tomorow or in an hour.

Download for the beta:
    ZIP: https://www.64digits.com/download.php?name=Client.zip&id=22182
    RAR: https://www.64digits.com/download.php?name=Client.rar&id=22181

Updates that we are working on

Well I am sure that a new version is going to come out VERY soon. We are going to add NPC's and a map creator so that you can add to the game. This is getting about 3 maps at least a day and one or two mega this uploaded. Please show your support.
    OK, I think that's it, please remember that Mig12 is the team leader although I will keep you up to date and I hope that I can answer all your questions as I am the first person to here of any updates.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    this seems great. I tried it out. You might want to type out the controls. If you wanna play PM me.

Last edited:

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
    You know, by using the RMXP tileset in Game Maker, you are violating Enterbrain's ToS. Anyway, I just downloaded it, and am about to try it.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
    Yeah, its only just begun you know! And I didn't make this, I only do mappings and resources. We are currently filling in NPC's and am going to make a real time battle system. There are more maps in the next version which I THINK will be out in a couple of days.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
    Sorry to double post but we have a update! The inventory system has been MAJORLY REVAMPED, you can now add stuff to your charater. The start has been changed and you can choose a charater type from a list of 4, wizard and 3 other secret ones. They have levels and classes. We added a TONNE of new maps for you guys, now the world is bigger, yay! We are currently debugging the game and Mig12 is going to but up a real time battle system soon, in the next version I think. And that is going to come out in 1 or 2 days, 3 at the max probably. As soon as it does I'll update the first post again. I hope that you enjoy!

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
    Boys boys, please read the previous posts.

1. I am not in charge, I am second in comand, so if it comes to something, I do not always get my way.
    2. I doubt that we are going to move from XP graphics, at the most fangraphics.
    3. We are not planning to sell this game! (If we were then I would DEFINATLY warn Mig12 the DANGERS OF GETTING SUED, AND HE WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER, i DO KNOW THE RULES ALSO YOU KNOW. (ooops, caps-lock)
    4. The name, well I have thought of that but haven't voiced it, I have nothing to suggest as a replacement? What do you guys think?

AND 5!!!!! I have great news, THE BETA IS WORKING AND IT RULES!!! I will send a screen soon.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    This is definatley a game ill look out for!! Keep up the good work!!

Also, will there be spells and such?

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
    YUP!!!! (I actually ccan't confirm anything OFFICIALY) But, yup, It will most likey have spells. If anyone won'ts to speed up the probress PM me please.

Back