• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moments where ♥♥♥♥ gets real

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Thread title straight to the point. Post a moment in a game where ♥♥♥♥ gets REAL.

I'll start.

Metal Gear Rising - Monsoon

Spoiler:

OK boss time. Normal fare. Awesome music. Kicking ass.

Wait why is there purple aura around him

gif.gif

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

giffunny-gif-mother-of-God-glasses.gif

♥♥♥♥ got real

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That moment where, after an exhausting battle, you think you've beaten Dark Falz for the first time on Hard/VHard/Ultimate only to find out

It has a 3rd form. ♥♥♥♥ gets real.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • That moment in Bioshock when you confront Andrew Ryan only to discover that you've been controlled the entire game by Atlas through the simple words of "would you kindly?"

tumblr_n147mydVTI1tt344zo1_500.png

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

This level in Sonic Unleashed. Probably where the game both amped up in story, and where the difficulty skyrockets. At the end of it, with all your lives basically drained, there's this.

Spoiler:

After a long and hard level, and a midboss that proved as just a small nuisance, you get that. On top of that, the music of the boss just shows how much srs bsns Eggman's giving you. After it seems Eggy's about to lose, he pulls his trump card: shattering the platform you're on. Then, the battle drops down, level by level, while he shoots at you while you fall, as you try to land on another platform, secure your footing momentarily and re-lay the beatdown.

Last edited:

TY

The last Allied mission in C&C Mental Omega 3.0... That ♥♥♥♥ was legit hard. Defending 3 platforms on islands while Soviets keep invading with a ton of stuff and even a massive Kirov fleet. At that point ♥♥♥♥ got too real. SPAM ALL THE ANTI AIR!!!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Here's a VERY good one

Look only if you finished Ace Attorney: Justice for All or simply don't care enough for spoilers
    Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I'm just gonna leave this here.
    1268256402097.jpg

when you here that screech you know ♥♥♥♥s about to get real.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Here's a VERY good one

Look only if you finished Ace Attorney: Justice for All or simply don't care enough for spoilers
    Spoiler:

OH MY GOD that part was amazing but I hate him so much afkgasjgvfa; BUT THAT PART WAS AMAZING!

Ah, speaking of which, here's a similar situation, if you have played Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies (extreme spoilers alert):

Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Huge spoilers for Sen no Kiseki (not like anyone has played it :x).

Spoiler:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Metal Gear Solid 3

After beating other bosses with head-on strategies and brute force, you have to take on The End.
    Prepare for an epic sniper duel, exploring a huge map, looking for an old man hiding in the bushes that lands every shot he takes as soon as you peak outside of your cover.

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • Mass Effect (1)

♥♥♥♥ gets doubly real at the end of the Virmire mission. Spoilers obviously, but first there's
    Spoiler:

And only minutes later, there's
    Spoiler:

TY

Also the last Allied mission (what is it with last Allied missions in a C&C game O.o) of Red Alert 3 where:

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • When you're being like super careful sneaking around somewhere that if you make too much noise it will alert something and you don't feel like fighting and you think you've spent enough time being quiet to be considered safe and the as soon as you drop your guard everything, it's brother, mother, baby sister, dog, and demon sidekick come flying out of you from every which direction.

Yukari

So you finally get to the last boss in the game. But he's just too easy, he has a very predictable patter. But once he's almost dead...
    Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • One of my favorite examples in in FFX when you're trying to escape from Bevelle.
    Spoiler:

Yukari

There's no Japanese game boss that would have only one form.
    And if there is, it's a bug.
    It's not so much a form so much as he just jumps in the background, heals completely, and then changes his attack pattern. It also wouldn't be a big deal you didn't have to start the fight all over once you die. And you will die.

Also, I can think of more the one Japanese game boss with only one form.

Last edited:
    Back