• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype Battler

Yollaxi

Yollaxi
Years
  • My rules:
    Monotype (1 non-mono allowed but it must be justifiable, e.g Florges in a grass team or Poliwhirl in a fighting
    No repeat items
    No repeat moves
    No more than 2 pokemon from the same Gen in a team
    Double Battles

I also came up with a ridiculous rule that forced me to use "unusuable" pokemon. Every pokemon that cannot evolve through its level or friendship has its own team, bar Uber Tier pokemon. Basically anything that would not naturally evolve in a run-through.
    Anything from Aipom to Torterra and Panpour to Vespiquen.

I battle mostly on showdown to test and then create the team in egg form then put it in a run-trough.
    ---Currently a mono fighting type team. Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Riolu, Keldeo and Grapploct

Anybody want to battle to test and suggest new tactics with this team, thanks

Back