• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~MONSTAA HOUSE~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Don't we all love Monster Houses, we all have gotten into one if we played any of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

The Question is, what moves do you use when you're caught in a Monster house?

I usually use Blizzard for the most part and if not I"m screwed D:

:t354:TG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I just use ominous wind.

that is all.

but if it misses, I'm screwed.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Oh dear god. In the originals, I remember Silver Current. Gayest dungeon ever...but yet I didn't ever go there twice. Had the best friend ever, who saved me every time.

Anyway, all the monster houses were hell for me...I just leaf bladed endlessly, as I was a sceptile. In Mystery Dungeon 2, I use Earthquake a lot and hope that I hit...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think I always died. I don't remember. I probably used Faint Attack, Shadow Ball, and Blaze Kick (Umbreon and Blaziken).

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I really hate monster houses and I use my Venusaur's best attacks (Razor Leaf, Solarbeam if it's sunny and those two, I haven't played for a long time). My Feraligatr has Blizzard but it's too stupid and just uses something like Water Gun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    In PMD1 I never found Monster House to be much of a threat because all the wild pokemon do like 1 damage to me with their normal attacks.

In PMD2 I use a roomwide move not named Vacuum Cut (18 damage sucks) if possible, or just use a room-wide orb. I carry a bunch of Foe-seal orb on most expeditions just to guard against potential mosnter houses, and it works pretty well.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I usually use Mirror Move with my lv. 100 Blaziken, just for the lulz. When I get bored I just use the regular attack. (It OHKOes almost anything except Shedinja.)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Since I got Pikachu as partner on both RRT and EoD , I just use Discharge !
    Also on EoD I recruited Dialga n when I take him along I use RoT !

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    In the old games I just ran for it and hoped to find the stairs quickly. However, now I take to using Petrify or Foe-Hold orbs, turning off my partners' attacks and running for it. Seeing as how I don't want to evolve from a Charmander, I can never learn Heat Wave, another tactic I used in my last games, but if I feel like fighting I'll turn off my partner Pik the Pikachu's except for Discharge and Thunderbolt, and for myself will just use moves such as Flamethrower and stuff.

(Of course, I've already used Wonder Mail to get Golden Seeds for me and my partner Pokemon, so unless I'm in a later dungeon I don't really need to worry that much =3)

xX

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I usually have dialga spam his Roar of Time since it usually kills all the pokemon in 1 hit, and its useful for those kinds of situations. Other times I just go to a hallway and try getting them all one by one.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    God, I think going up to Rayquaza I had 6, and eventually I just gave up and turned the game boy off. As their were Shedinja's and only I was the fire pokemon (partner was Squirtle) only I could kill him so my partner couldn't save me (if that makes sense).

Years
    Vacuum Cut. That's what I used in the beginning,in the end after I finished the game or atleast close to the end,I just use a massive wipe attack.

Back