• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morphs and whatnot o_O

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Morphs and whatnot o_O (15+?)

omg I'm back from a freaking year and a half absence, I'll welcome myself back y'all :O

Morphs and whatnot o_O

... Got bored and needed to shake an artist block. Anthropomorphic critters.

Just a random oneshot of Umbreon about to pwn Espy. In game text this would work out to something like..

Espeon used Psybeam! It doesn't effect enemy Umbreon...
    Umbreon [is about to] used Faint Attack!

.... :3?

Morphs and whatnot o_O

Some random Ninetales VS Scyther. I never did figure out why pokes like Scyther with huge blades couldn't plain main or murder smaller pokes but whatever. Edited topic title, not sure if this level of gore requires warnings but whatever.

Maybe more to come later. Crits and whatever welcome. I'll be open to requests if you want, PM me for that, but be prepared to do an art trade for that.

~DS

Last edited:

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Either people have gone mute in my hiatus or else I just plain blow at art since I certainly was expecting more feedback...

Updated the first post with the next piece.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Yeah, that happens with me too. Anyway, good artwork, I'm surprised that this is all the feedback you got. People are either lazy or just can't seem to recognize a good artist even if it hit them directly between the eyes. =/

Years
    First picture: Admittedly, the way the attacks are depicted there is a bit distracting, as both the rainbow and red spots in the picture struggle to grab my attention at the same time...and I also wonder if the psybeam should have been throwing more of a stronger light source on the front of the espeon (since it seems like that attack is rather bright). Still, it looks very good. The background's definitely a nice touch, as it adds some movement to that scene.

Poor espeon.

Second picture: Oh, very nice view. The angle of it makes me want to tilt my head and view it like that, but it's that same angle that makes the picture really interesting. Again, nice picture, and good background.

Back