• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Annoying Song of 2013?

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
  • I can't stand what does the fox say. A friend of mine showed it to me, or rather, TRIED to show it to me. I walked away as soon as they started making stupid noises.

Honestly, a LOT of songs are so bad anymore. Hip hop/rap has been notoriously bad. Much like Drakes Started from the Bottom, it's like they can only come up with one line and repeat it throughout 75% of their song. I mean, how lame and annoying can you get?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Am I only one that still loves Roar a hella lot? :C

anyways, mines is What does the fox say and Chinese food. I heard it less than 3 times and I absolutely despise them. Oh and Wrecking ball, my girlfriend's little sisters keeps singing it and I now hate it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    A newer song which I cannot stand, and honestly has no place on radio. "Eat, sleep, rave, repeat" ( is that even the title? )

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I used to love What Does the Fox Say. I found it really catchy after one of my friends showed it to me- but then the boys in my class continuously sung it throughout the day. Kind of ruined that song afterwards, it just got on my nerves, them going "WA POW POW POW". Also I'm pretty sure this fox is dead now after being shot, hit with a doorbell or something similar. So I guess I solved the mystery of what the fox really says. XD

I never really liked Blurred Lines either, it got kinda irritating. I also kind of agree with Roar but it's still a good song in its own rights.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • I still love Roar, Get Lucky, Gentleman and many of the others!

After reading all the comments here I looked up What Does the Fox Say. Needless to say I will not be looking that up again.

And for all the Miley Cyrus haters: http://vimeo.com/77785214

Years
  • For me, it would have to be a triple tie with wrecking ball, what does the fox say and Chinese food.

Wrecking ball is just horrible. Period.
    What does the Fox say is just stupid and annoying.
    Chinese food is extremely stupid... It makes Friday by Rebecca Black sound good, but they're both equally horrible.

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Okay for me it's between Can't Stop and What does the Fox say?

Can't Stop is just annoying, it's very whiny and high pitched. So there's that and the fact it was played on the radio non stop over here for a while. Definitely makes it one of my most hated songs this year.

What does the Fox say? I mean it's pretty much as everyone else said it's annoying, stupid and a complete waste of time.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Definitely Ylvis and The Fox song. Since the release, this song with the rather annoying but interesting vocals and catchy tune never gets out of my head; almost every day to be exact. Very funny video though!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Blurred Lines, Treasure, Get Lucky, Let Her Go, Walks Like Rihanna - the list is endless really.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Definitely Blurred Lines. It's bad enough they pass it all the time at my work due to the radio station they put on.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • The Fox was actually good but I just hate the lyrics coz it was infact idiotic and the ending was pretty much bad but the beat and the tones were just catchy and good :P But yeah, I would say The Fox takes the cake... if not then Blurred Lines, its just overplayed to death... and has been on the #1 spot for tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Blurred Lines. Definitely.

I actually think We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, The Fox, Roar and Clarity are pretty good songs. Well, I don't get the point of The Fox, but it sure made me laugh. What's bad about two guys wondering what the fox says?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Omg Wrecking ball. I do not like that song and it just gets on my nerves. Ugh, I don't even want to think about it right now but I am, get out of my head.

Also, the Cup Song. Don't get me wrong, I really liked Pitch Perfect but the Cup Song was on the radio too much and just got on my nerves.

I don't remember the name, but there's this singer and he tries to mix a techno beat with his song and it just messes up the whole thing for me. The dude can sing, but the techno is bad and ruins the song imo.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    What Does The Fox Say

I can't even.....you....I just....................
    What is even going on with that song....

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke (I swear I've heard the "hey, hey, hey" in an older song and maybe even the beat at the start).

Royals - Lorde (It's mainly overrated, however, she is talented).

Gentleman - PSY (Oh look, YouTube's next most viewed video)

Gangnam Style - PSY (Now, I like PSY, but, this song is overrated)

What does the Fox Say - Ylvis (Silly song, annoying and I actually despise it, REPLACE THE FOX WITH FENNEKIN AND I'LL RECONSIDER!!!!! I don't hate Ylvis, just this song, Rebecca Black is ten times better)

Chinese Food - Alison Gold (Here's what I think of it: http://youtu.be/Zu1Y_HjyLjo and http://youtu.be/G-ycbbJjvZM, seriously, ew, that man in the panda costume).

Last edited:
    Back