• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most anticipated games

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • In ABC order cause I'm using a site to remind me of what games I want. I suck.

• Animal Crossing 3D
    • Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy
    • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
    • Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
    • Kid Icarus: Uprising
    • Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
    • Paper Mario 3D
    • Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
    • Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney
    • Shin Megami Tensei Persona (whatever they put out, it's not been announced yet I'm HOPING they do Persona 2 on 3DS as well as the PSP, but maybe a Persona 5 (will never happen on the 3DS) or a Persona 4 remake sdkjhkjsdf aaaaa I'm such a geek for this fandom)
    • Tales of the Abyss (IDK MAN IT'S BEEN ANNOUNCED. IDK IDK.)

Notice the only thing I'm excited about is 3DS stuff. Well. It's all I want to play. I don't have time for XBox anymore /so many tears.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • For me it would be:

- Devil Survivor Overclocked
    - Devil Survivor 2
    - Metal Gear Solid 3D
    - Harvest Moon: Twin Villages
    - Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney
    - Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle
    - Professor Layton and the Last Specter
    - SMT Persona (idk what it would be, i.e. a Persona 4 remake or Persona 5 or whatever, but still pretty excited for it)
    - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

There should be more but I can't remember. Argh I think I really want an American Nintendo 3DS after all, I'll have to sacrifice voice acting for understandable gameplay and all that /sob

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    → Finish this dumb game so that team can get to work on Kingdom Hearts III. >:|
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep 2
    → dskljfsl want ;_;
    Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
    → Eh, it's KH. I know I want it. I just hope it comes out later when the 3DS Lite (it will happen) comes out and maybe if I'm lucky, that system will not be region locked (plz??) and I can import this.
    Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
    → lksdjflsjls WANT SO MUCH. I imagine this will be the game that makes me cave and get a 3DS since square-enix takes forever

...that's about it. There are some other games I'm sorta looking forward to but I don't really get excited thinking about them and will probably wait until they're on sale when I buy them anyway, so I haven't mentioned them.

Katja

Years
  • Tera Online
    The next MMO me and my BF are gonna play. Looks kick-ass.
    Starfox 3DS
    I heard this was coming out...I really want a 3DS T_T
    Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    fffffff YES! SO PSYCHED. Didn't expect it to come out so soon...well Oblivion did come out a while ago but it doesn't seem so long. I'm such a huge fan of the elder scrolls series.

Brane

-
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Woah you skipped a few of the obvious ones.

Halo: CE Anniversary - I'm a big Halo fanboy and that Campaign was just the best evaaaa. Plus the awesome graphics they're putting in, I'm hyped.
    Battlefield 3 - the game that will ruin CoD forever, the best graphics along with the best Multiplayer featuring 64 player lobbies as well as others, it's gonna be great.
    Assassins Creed: Revelations - Even though the trailer didn't show gameplay, I'm waiting for this as it will be siiickk.
    Pokemon The Mystical Dragon of Gray Pikachu Adventures Plastic - one day my friends... one day.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I've been impatiently awaiting that game's release for quite a while.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Although some are not in order of release date here is my list:

• Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection
    • Battlefield 3
    • Dark Souls
    • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Metro Last Light
    • Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
    • Resident Evil Revelations
    • Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    • Resistance 3
    • Soul Calibur V
    • Tekken Tag Tournament 2

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
    Years
  • Sonic generations looks amazing, it'll be the first really good sonic game since his last "x0 year anniversary" (sonic adventure 2)

and the new halo will be sick

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Assassins Creed: Revelations - Even though the trailer didn't show gameplay, I'm waiting for this as it will be siiickk.
    There is a gameplay demonstration on youtube IIRC. I watched it and, yes, it was epicly amazing

Having said that, Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Only games worth purchasing:

Batman Arkham city
    Battlefield 3
    Paper mario 3d
    Luigi's mansion 2

:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Has no one said this yet? Maybe because the release date hasn't been set yet but still. Excellent graphics? Check. Better sword fighting with Wii MotionPlus? Check. For the Wii? Check. 25 year anniversary this year? Check. Potential Link/Zelda ship from trailer? GIANT CHECK MARK. Anything else I'm missing?
    Persona 2:Innocent Sin
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    Kid Icarus Uprising - It looks AWESOME.
    Tales of Grace
    Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright - I'll pass out from excitement when this game comes out. Layton and Wright in the same game?? Can't wait ><
    Persona 5 - The developers said they are working on it...but I want it now~ Forget about any P4P or P4:FES I just want a P5! Then maybe after that they can work on a P4:FES...and make Nanako the main character haha xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I'm more into MLG and hardcore gaming, so my list looks like this

HALO 4 Legendary edition! Only 2 other people for halo 4 in general, wow, im going all the way, for the 4th time.

Halo: CE anniversary edition legendary (If they have it)

Mass Effect 3

MW3 (Kinda(not really much anticipation for me, im a halo extremest not cod(whisper whisper)))

The Darkness 2

BF 3

DR 2: OTR

Assassins creed 2: Revelations

METRO: Last light

I'll update this when i can remember the rest

BTW bold = Most anticipated

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    I am only really interested in three future releases right now:

Modern Warfare 3

Super Smash Bros. 4

Dead Island.

Years
  • So many awesome games coming out!!
    Really lookin forward to:
    Uncharted 3
    assassins creed revelations
    batman arkham city
    skyrim
    final fantasy versus 13

Theres more just cnt think of em

oh yeah journey!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Mine have to be the following:

• Dark Souls
    • The Last Guardian
    • SSX
    • Uncharted 3 (this came onto my list within minutes of playing the Multiplayer Beta)
    • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II

But that isn't to say I'm not also waiting for other games like Catherine, Cursed Crusade, and more Devil Survivor.

Back