• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Popular Pokemon Season

Favourate Pokemon Season

• Pokemon Johto League Champions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Master Quest

• Pokemon Advanced Challenge

• Pokemon Advanced Battle

• Pokemon Battle Frontier

• Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

• Pokemon Black & White: Rival Destinies

• Pokemon Black & White: Adventures in Unova

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    In Your Opinion Which was the Most Popular Season of Pokemon Anime?
    Mine was: Pokémon: The Johto Journeys

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Most popular? probs Indigo League. Master Quest is up there I'm sure too. But that's not really subjective?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    I'm a bit confused. The topic of the thread is which season that was the most popular, but the poll is for our favourite. I know it's related, but not in such a small scale that this forum would incorporate. Considering the amount of people who watched the first season of Pokemon, but never continued with the anime from there, there's no doubt that the Indigo League season would be the most popular, but the people who'd post in this thread and answer the poll would most likely be people who have watched a bit more of the anime, so the answers here wouldn't really reflect what the global view on it actually would be.

But yeah, as I mentioned, the most popular season would be the first one, since a lot of people watched that during the initial Pokemon craze. But a lot of people never continued on with the franchise pas the first generation. Some might've watched the Orange Islands season and the Johto one, since the popularity was still high during the second generation, but with the drop in popularity once we reached the third generation, I imagine the viewer count fell as well.

As for my personal favourite, it'd probably be all of the seasons from the third generation. For some reason I always liked those the best, despite how the first generation has never been near the top of my favourites list. I just really liked the characters, and I felt like it was less filler-infected than the Johto seasons. The fillers that were there were usually interesting though. Also, most of my favourite movies are during the Hoenn seasons.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    The Kanto episodes get my vote for being the most popular, since they were aired at the time when the franchise in general was at a really high point. Even today on the very few occasions the anime franchise comes up in conversation, for good or bad it's usually this era that's referenced.

But if we're also talking which seasons (or series) are our favorite, mine would be Diamond & Pearl. Another poster here once made a point that it's the one series in the anime franchise that actually feels like a cohesive whole, and I agree with that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Is This even Question ???
    Obviously , Kento Series is the most Popular.
    It because Kanto series was well written with Bizarre Characters and funny moment.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Indigo League, without a shadow of a doubt.

Interesting question, but would you consider Origins as a series? Because that was insanely popular amongst non anime series fans and just Pokémon in general.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Kento Series
    Kanto series

This guy is priceless.

I'm a bit confused. The topic of the thread is which season that was the most popular, but the poll is for our favourite. I know it's related, but not in such a small scale that this forum would incorporate. Considering the amount of people who watched the first season of Pokemon, but never continued with the anime from there, there's no doubt that the Indigo League season would be the most popular, but the people who'd post in this thread and answer the poll would most likely be people who have watched a bit more of the anime, so the answers here wouldn't really reflect what the global view on it actually would be.

But yeah, as I mentioned, the most popular season would be the first one, since a lot of people watched that during the initial Pokemon craze. But a lot of people never continued on with the franchise pas the first generation. Some might've watched the Orange Islands season and the Johto one, since the popularity was still high during the second generation, but with the drop in popularity once we reached the third generation, I imagine the viewer count fell as well.

As for my personal favourite, it'd probably be all of the seasons from the third generation. For some reason I always liked those the best, despite how the first generation has never been near the top of my favourites list. I just really liked the characters, and I felt like it was less filler-infected than the Johto seasons. The fillers that were there were usually interesting though. Also, most of my favourite movies are during the Hoenn seasons.
    I think we're supposed to choose what we think is the most popular.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Since the title of the actual poll is asking what our favorite season is, I would suggest voting for your favorite season rather than what you think is the most popular. Also, I added an option for BW: Adventures in Unova to the poll.

Anyways, my favorites are Advanced Battle, Galactic Battles, and Adventures in Unova (and Beyond). The first two had a lot of critical events happen and displayed a lot of character development. The latter one was just plain fun to watch and included the Team Plasma arc, the Vertress Conference, and a ton of island hopping.

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
    My all-time favorite is Indigo League.
    Popularity wise? Most likely Indigo League.

Return

Years

hmm I know this thread is a little bit incoporate but I think that instead of starting a new thread for which is your favourite Pokémon I just combine it hope you understand Olli

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
    I'm pretty sure the first season is the most popular of the season due to it airing when Pokemon was at the height of its popularity. I don't really have a favorite though.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Am I only male here who feels that this show has aged terribly. I can't even watch any of the Christmas episodes without feeling bitter, mainly because I'm reminded of all the crap that people defended this year on this forum.

Return

Years
    Am I only male here who feels that this show has aged terribly. I can't even watch any of the Christmas episodes without feeling bitter, mainly because I'm reminded of all the crap that people defended this year on this forum.

If you dont like pokemons Why would you here in Pokecommunity?~_~

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Worldwide, undoubtedly Kanto and Orange Islands were the most popular (taking account into talking themes into the school, tv ratings and merchandising revenue), but IIRC, in Japan, Diamond & Pearl was insanely popular too because of Hiakri's character.

Return

Years
    Due to votes Pokemon Indigo League has become most popular and favourate Pokemon Season :)
    Thanks For Voting And giving Opinions :)

Back