• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Moved 4 of my Pokemon in Pokemon Ultra Sun into Pokemon shield! :D

Years
    Hi everyone, I finished the game of Pokémon Shield, have done the post game and caught Zamazenta! (Plus I raised a Charmander into a Charizard in the Wild Area.) I have decided to bring over four of my Alolan Pokemon to Shield from my Ultra Sun save file on my 3DS!

Moved 4 of my Pokemon in Pokemon Ultra Sun into Pokemon shield! :D

Meet Sapphire, the Primarina! She was my starter Pokemon in Pokemon Ultra Sun and carried me all the way to becoming the Alolan Champion and defeating Rainbow Rocket! I soft reseted for a female Popplio all the way back in 2017 when Ultra Sun released and to my surprise, in the third reset, I got a female Popplio! She evolved into a Brionne and then again, into a Primarina. She is so beautiful! I love her so much!

Meet Syrup, the Alolan Raichu! He was my third Pokemon I caught in Pokemon Ultra Sun. I raised him since he was a little Pichu! I remember getting very frustrated trying to find a wild Pichu in the game, as I was constantly running into wild Rattatas, Pikipeks and Yungoos. I evolved him into an Alolan Raichu with a thunderstone to help me defeat Team Skull! (I was in Po Town.) He is adorable! I love him!

Meet Accalia, the Dusk Lycanroc! I got her from a mystery gift for getting the game early! She was really helpful in many battles against early trainers which Sapphire, the Popplio was weak to! I remember changing the time on my 3DS to 7:pm, so that I can evolve her into a beautiful Dusk Lycanroc! She is so special as she was my very first and only mystery gift Pokemon!

Finally, meet Shine, the shiny Ditto! Shine was not actually on my Ultra Sun team, but I caught her in post game! She is super special to me, since she is my very first shiny Pokemon! I was trying to SOS chain a 5 iv ditto on a mountain (forgot what it was called) and I randomly found a shiny ditto in 26 SOS chains! I literally screamed and I tried very hard to kill her. She turned into my Lurantus, but I still managed to catch her with an ultra ball! Yay!

And here is a picture of my character in Shield, Luna eating curry with Sapphire, the Primarina! :D I based my Shield character on Luna Lovegood, from Harry Potter!

Back