• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer (non-trading) help thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2023
    Hi
    I'm looking for someone to Union circle. I'm online now and code is S1L24V.
    But if someone want to meet up another day write to me. Have nice weekend :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Need union circle to evolve my Finizen, please help

I need to link up with someone's union circle in order to evolve my finizen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Can anyone help me evolve finizen. I have no friends for union circle. Don't know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Hi, I'm down to helping you out with evolving your Finizen, cos I've gotta evolve mine too.

Days
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Ciao a tutti, avrei bisogno di una mano per evolvere il mio finizen e completare il pokedex, qualcuno potrebbe aiutarmi?
    Attendo un riscontro da qualcuno... Grazie in anticipo 😁

Days
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I would also like to evolve my finizen into palafin is Anyone available to help that would be much appreciated

Days
  • If anyone would help me evolve my Finizen I'd appreciate it !! ^^

I would also like to evolve my finizen into palafin is Anyone available to help that would be much appreciated

Reposting this from my Meet-and-Greet thread as I see Lordbaronreaper posted here too!

"I'm around and can help you with your Finizen. I just created a union circle group with the Link Code WB0Q7J. I'm assuming that's going to work...this is actually my first time making a group, so tell me if it's not working :P (I joined a friend's group to get my Palafin.) "

I tagged you too grrlofyourdreams because I can help you too if you happen to be around.

Back