• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[WIP] Museum Exhibits - 1st Article

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    TCG or official art, yes. It's easier to keep a consistent art style of sorts, as well as it being easier to give credit.

I was debating between a couple. My first idea was a fairy pokemon type exhibit, with the article being written with the aim that everyone should go see it because it's an exhibit that the Lumiose museum lends out a lot (Since they have a unique blend of fairy pokemon). The other one I was considering was the "Hidden Heroes of Hoenn", this exhibit focusing on native Hoenn pokemon that aren't water type. It would start off mentioning that even though Hoenn is mainly known for its immense volume of water, the region has more to offer than that and would incorporate stories of pokemon that helped shape the non-water parts of the region into what it is today.

------

Lumiose exhibit spotlight
    Header Image

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Just letting you all know I've been in the middle of exams, moving house and a major job transition so I had to put this on hold. I have free time now so expect it in the next few days.

Back