• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Ever Fake. The Forest Bulbasaur

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Ok this is my first ever fake. Credit goes to Fake Cards.Com and google images.

forestbulbasaurpj6.gif

Please be nice. Hope you like him.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Not bad, but the fakecard.com blanks aren't the best online. Go to ZEO. There you can find tutorials and fonts to use...

Follow the tutorial, and the card will be amazing...

I suppose you are using Photoshop (6.5+) or Paint Shop Pro... right?

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Photoshop 8 cs. Thank you for review i will read the tut's.

Well uhh. Now ive followed the tut's I cam up with this card.

Dark Lugia
    1darklugia150hpop1.png

Pessonally I don't like it due to the energy cost looking slightly screwed. But meh.

Last edited:

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    WIll do. Question how could I improve my placement cause im finding it really hard.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Using the Neo blanks, make sure the attack name and effect are in the middle of the two lines. Also ensure the damage is in the middle, too, and the attack cost too.

Also, "Dark Lugia" and "150 HP) need to be bigger. Not sure how much though.

Very good attempt with Dark Lugia.

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    It's a good atempt at doing a dark lugia? Meh.

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Now that confused me. Whad do you mean that the Dark Lugia card is a very good atempt to the good fake? I dont uite understand anyway. Off to try a difrent fake. need to practice with placement.

Years
  • www.pokemonzeo.com
    Card Tutorials -> Neo Tutorial.
    Cipher means that you did a good job on the card.
    Neo cards don't have 2 Resistance, I've also noticed that when the attack affects the Pokemon with 2 Special Conditions. They are in Alphabetical order. eg Asleep, Burned, Confused, Paralyzed, Poisoned.

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    ok. thanks for the info. i didnt think was any good but meh if he thinks so im happy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Now that confused me. Whad do you mean that the Dark Lugia card is a very good atempt to the good fake? I dont uite understand anyway. Off to try a difrent fake. need to practice with placement.

I'm saying it's a good attempt at making a fake card.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • I got it right! LOL!

Now... you could try using Fang's blanks, they're simple to use...

---
    Yeah, that is true! The Fangking blanks are easier of use. However, isn't common see faker doing old school's cards QFred. Maybe in the future this guy can be a excellent faker in that sense
    But now, he has to choose wich style prefers :)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Convert to Advance blanks. Everyone else is. And with Photoshop CS, making the cards is much easier. Downloads are in the link in my sig I think.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I don't think I would be able to keep up with the competition using more recent blanks :(

But seriously, if you are just starting, do try to use the blanks for which there is the most information (ie tutorials) and resources (ie different blanks) available.

(ie advance)

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    hmm im not sure i wanna do advance style *hisses as someone passes him a advance style card* I like my retro cards. :D

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • well i think your are a FANTASTIC faker compared to the fact it's your first and second cards ever. i think you have HUGE potential :)! keep it up... your fonts just look a little off!

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    The best advice I can give you is take one of your own real cards and hold it up to the screen when doing fonts and placements: does it look the same? In many cases the answer will be no. when it is yes, you know you have got it right.

Back