• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Greatest of the Past

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
  • Most of you wouldnt remember my fake card thread becuase its really deep inside the PKMN TCG forum, since I let it die before this Fake Cards sub-forum.
    These are some of my cards that I thought was the best in my previous thread before I left PC for a temporial amount of time. I can't make any new ones yet until I get photoshop since I formatted my comp a week ago.
    I browsed through my thread in my profile thing: "View all threads by Minun*" though it was only 2 pages XD And I got interest into my fake card thread so these are the cards I think worthed the shot XD
    Though I won't recommend another pack of constructive criticism, since Kai(kairyu) gave me all my errors that i needed to improve, thanks Kai even though you dont really post anymore :3
    Signed, Akira

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Guess what? I still know you and remember your cards so... Newbies here will see the cards here now. Rating: 5/7

Edit: Kairyu? His quit I guess. >_>;
    I could replace him if you want I know a lot about fake cards now...

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • Those cards look awsome and they would be pretty good in actual game play 10/10. This makes me even more impatient for the Gundam CCGs release date.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Oh yeah, D_M I remember you too :P
    You really hated my articuno XD Kai is too busy now, he doesn't even browse PC or any other forum that I know of, and he doesn't even go on MSN anymore, according to my list. Kai was a mad friend XD (in the good way)
    I'll probably post my articuno if I could find it. I know I remember you said the attack sucked XD
    Oh hey I found it in my thread! And the Pikachu XD

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
  • Past:
    D_M: Articuno's attack sucks!
    Minun: Really?
    D_M: Yeah,Really!
    Minun: REALLY REALLY?
    D_M:.....
    Now:
    D_M: Articuno's HP is a little wrong and the attack sucks,I want to see more cards. 50/100 for articuno and 100/100 for pikachu.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Well the attacked sucks, but its reasonable :P Since I didn't want to make it too broken (or strong in other words) So I did that purposely, sorry if you don't like it XD
    I talked to kai! XD I'm happy that your online at PC, i'm gonna add you on MSN, i hope your there, and I hope you realise who I am, and I hope you dont refuse XD (display name: Akira email: [email protected]) (NOTE: "aznfirearm" was a name created by my cousin, I'm not saying its bad or anything, just its a bit kiddish and racistish, thats why I made [email protected] the word syforce from Syforce, Aurora Elemental my favourite duelmasters light card, and lock just came out of my friggen head XD you can add both if you want, but anywho, add at least one)
    Kai was a bit angry that I went out and posted his stuff but then everything got fixed up.. ahh.. XD
    Well I want Photoshop again, desperately, I dont wanna wait until Sunday, friggin i want it now ><
    And as a matter of interest, D_M do you make fake cards? Just out of curiosity XD
    Signed, Akira

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • I really want adobe again, and being as 11 doesn't really make a difference XD But using photoshop good makes a difference. Really, its not that hard, after a few tutorials based on Adobe, you should be good in no time.
    It took a few days for me to work it out but I'm sure it'll take a bit shorter for you.

Back