• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Hack: Pokemon Mystic

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Introduction:
    Hello! Welcome. This hack is made by me and my team. Hope you enjoy.
    My team:
    Seth_the_ROM_Master: Mapper, Scripter, OW Spriter
    Lord Sesshoumaru: Mapper, Tile Inserter, Scripter
    colcolstyles: Scripter
    WalkingRejection:Mapper, Intro Editor
    Eeveon: Beta Tester
    lmg123: Beta Tester
    <3marie:Town name maker.
    boychanh_lanhchanh: banner maker

Storyline:
    In the thriving town of Pine City, a middle school student at Pokemon Academy wanders about the grounds after class and finds his way into a secret garden. Inside the garden, he finds an item thought lost long ago. He decides to take it into his house to study it. It turns out that the item he found was non other than the ancient GS Ball. Of course noone knew at the time what mystical properties the ball had. He opened the ball and what came out he didn't know. His father (now passed away T.T) once told him stories of a legendary pokemon named (U know what) Celebi. In the stories, the GS Ball was handed down until it was lost, long long ago. Its secrets were shrouded in mystery...

The force the boy unleashed was an evil pokemon. Darkrai, who once plunged the world into darkness, but was stopped by the time-traveling pokemon, Celebi. Now, by the hand of fate, the lone boy must find the ancient pokemon Celebi and use it to stop Darkrai once more. But to his suprise Celebi took orders from only the best trainer in the world. And that is where the real story begins. . .

Features:
    Completely New Region
    Maybe a new pokemon or two
    (For once) A reason to collect badges and beat the Elite Four.
    And more...

To play:
    1. Must have an emulator. VisualBoy Advance is probably the best for gba.
    2. Must have a CLEAN (meaning unchanged) Firered ROM.
    3. Must have a patch applier such as Lunar IPS.

If you need VBA, here is the link.
    https://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/vba/VisualBoyAdvance-1.7.2.zip
    If you need Lunar IPS, here is the link.
    https://www.romhacking.net/utils/lips101.zip
    I will not give a link for a firered ROM, because giving away those is illegal. And of course, Google is your friend for this.

Support Banner:
    Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Wow, I really like the story. Celebi and Darkrai seem fitting for this kind of hack. I can't wait till the release.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Illegalness!!!

@pokemon hacker id: I'm afraid I can't tell you that. The beta is not released. And just google it for the ROM.
    @duckdavis: Thanks for the storyline comment. I got the Darkrai idea from Mystery dungeon 2 (Time and Darkness)
    To mods, the term: just google it for the ROM, isn't giving one away is it? If it is give me an infraction.

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
    the storyline sounds good, the features are good, and having the badges and elite four in the game for a reason like you have for the story suits it, i can tell this is going to turn out quite good, good luck.

Years
    (Insert Supportive Post Here)
    UPDATE: Project Status: Alpha 16
    Current Assignment~Still Scripting

A few screenshots
    New Maps:

Battle Exam:

Yes, you can TALK:

My Personal Brand New M-R-S(Multi-Rival-System):

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This is a pretty nice hack seth the rom master.
    the story seems pretty good and mysterious, but since there is the GS ball, will there be a small visit to prof. Ivy or will she make a cameo appearance(since she did discover it)?
    now this has been bumped back to the second page, so I think you should get more banners, but with links on them this time.
    this seems like a really nice hack and I don't want this to be bumped back and ignored again.
    best of luck on the hack Seth the Rom master!

THM10

Should I try again?
    Years
    for the support banners you should put the code for them too so people will be able to add the banners to there signature without having to go to the image properties and add it to there signature the hard way

Years
    The male protagonist's hair is really whacked XD. Yeah the storyline is pretty cool, and i was looking at your features Seth, one being a new pokemon or two. If you ever get a concept (a drawing no less) then I'd be happy to sprite it for you.

Back