• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I've played it a couple of times! It's a really well made game, yes. xD;
    I tried to make a Let's Play of it a few times, but failed terribly. But yeah, it's awesome.
    The more you think about it, the more interesting it gets. o3o

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I didn't forget about this group :x

Anyway, yeah I've played it a few times.
    I agree, it's very impressive.

o3o

Years
    Well, I haven't really got much to talk about, but on Saturday my pony figures came. n___n; Rarity, Lily Blossom and Pinkie Pie. I'm planning on trying to get Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy soon, but if I can't then I guess I'll have to wait until September, for them to come out here. D: Anyhow, here they are:

Spoiler:

Yes, they have box hair. I'm planning to make their hair show accurate pretty soon (but I'm lazy and haven't gotten 'round to doing it .___.)~ I think I've given up on the plushie before I've even started. D: Buuuut I might get into pony customising and try to make a Lyra out of a Twilight Sparkle or Rarity. xDD;

So I has a question.

Would any of you ever try and make a custom pony? Meaning, take off the head of the pony, pull its hair out, repaint it, rehair it and put the head back on? (Of course, it's much more complicated than this but you get the general gist.)

Years
    Would any of you ever try and make a custom pony?

If I had the time and privacy, yeah, would probably be a just "art test" thing though.

Years
    Ain't it nice to have those dolls? I've tried giving my Rainbow Dash a haircut. Still working on that. It seemed like the easiest one to try, or at least the one where I could be messy and have it still look okay, but it's not coming out right. It's all too flat now. I won't even try the others yet.

o3o

Years
    Ain't it nice to have those dolls? I've tried giving my Rainbow Dash a haircut. Still working on that. It seemed like the easiest one to try, or at least the one where I could be messy and have it still look okay, but it's not coming out right. It's all too flat now. I won't even try the others yet.

Maybe kind of feather the ends of her fringe (or bangs, idk what you'd call them) to make it seem a little more messy? It might make her resemble filly Dash more, though.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Hey everypony~ I'm back~ I've been so busy with the GT8
    Well, I haven't really got much to talk about, but on Saturday my pony figures came. n___n; Rarity, Lily Blossom and Pinkie Pie. I'm planning on trying to get Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy soon, but if I can't then I guess I'll have to wait until September, for them to come out here. D: Anyhow, here they are:

Spoiler:

Yes, they have box hair. I'm planning to make their hair show accurate pretty soon (but I'm lazy and haven't gotten 'round to doing it .___.)~
    omg~ so cute~ tbh, that Lily Blossom looks like Derpy~

I think I've given up on the plushie before I've even started.
    ;;;;;---;;;;;

Would any of you ever try and make a custom pony?
    I tried to make Derpy the other day, since i bought two Fluttershys. I got the head off and that's the furthest i have gotten. If all goes well, then i shall do Vinyl, Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, and possibly Photo Finish. I wish they would release a Big Macintosh figure, cause i wanna make Hoity Toity ;-;

It vaguely looks like something out of Touhou, to be honest.
    I actually agree with this. I would love to see a Touhou hack that has you play as Dash instead of Reimu or Marisa. Or even better yet, a whole Touhou remake replacing all the original characters with various ponies or pony versions of the current Touhou characters. I would love to see a ponyfied Flandre Scarlet~

Last edited:

o3o

Years
    I tried to make Derpy the other day, since i bought two Fluttershys. I got the head off and that's the furthest i have gotten. If all goes well, then i shall do Vinyl, Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, and possibly Photo Finish. I wish they would release a Big Macintosh figure, cause i wanna make Hoity Toity ;-;

Maybe to make a Hoity Toity you could use an Applejack or Pinkie Pie (idk if you'd need the hair plugs for him to have bangs, which is what AJ has, if not, use Pinkie Pie) then you could buy some Sculpy (online, or in your local craft store) and use it to make a masculine type nose over the top of the female nose. I think you'd need to remove her head and take her hair out before putting the Sculpy on, and then bake the head for however long it says for the Sculpy to bake, then take the head out and repaint the body, head and eyes the colours you want, put the new hair in and then the head back on. Since Hasbro hasn't released any male figures, that's what people making customs have done -- used Sculpy (or some other sculpting material, though Sculpy is the most common) to make a masculine nose for the pony. Good luck~!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years

Maybe to make a Hoity Toity you could use an Applejack or Pinkie Pie (idk if you'd need the hair plugs for him to have bangs, which is what AJ has, if not, use Pinkie Pie) then you could buy some Sculpy (online, or in your local craft store) and use it to make a masculine type nose over the top of the female nose. I think you'd need to remove her head and take her hair out before putting the Sculpy on, and then bake the head for however long it says for the Sculpy to bake, then take the head out and repaint the body, head and eyes the colours you want, put the new hair in and then the head back on. Since Hasbro hasn't released any male figures, that's what people making customs have done -- used Sculpy (or some other sculpting material, though Sculpy is the most common) to make a masculine nose for the pony. Good luck~!

Hmmm, I didn't think about Sculpy... I shall get some next time i'm out. A friend uses it all the time, so i could probably borrow some from her.

And omg i just had a fabulous idea. I'm now planning on making a MLP FireRed hack (Dunno if the game Ryu has planned is still in the works (confirmation?)). You shall play as either Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie, as they are the two most popular ponies, and Dash will be the male of course. Currently the Gym Leaders i have planned are Derpy, Vinyl, Hoity, Photo Finish, and possibly the three Cutie Mark Crusaders. (If i do include the CMC, they will be the first three leaders). For Team Rocket, I shall have Nightmare Moon as Giovanni and the Shadowbolts as the Grunts. I don't remember if there are Rocket Admins, but if there are, then it shall be Shadowbolt!Spitfire and Shadowbolt!Soarin'. And finally I have the Elite Four planned as Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rarity (in that order) and, as in the original games, the Champion shall be your rival, which will be the other pony you didn't select. So the Champion will either be Dash or Pinkie.

long tl;dr post is long

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    And omg i just had a fabulous idea. I'm now planning on making a MLP FireRed hack (Dunno if the game Ryu has planned is still in the works (confirmation?)). You shall play as either Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie, as they are the two most popular ponies, and Dash will be the male of course. Currently the Gym Leaders i have planned are Derpy, Vinyl, Hoity, Photo Finish, and possibly the three Cutie Mark Crusaders. (If i do include the CMC, they will be the first three leaders). For Team Rocket, I shall have Nightmare Moon as Giovanni and the Shadowbolts as the Grunts. I don't remember if there are Rocket Admins, but if there are, then it shall be Shadowbolt!Spitfire and Shadowbolt!Soarin'. And finally I have the Elite Four planned as Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rarity (in that order) and, as in the original games, the Champion shall be your rival, which will be the other pony you didn't select. So the Champion will either be Dash or Pinkie.

long tl;dr post is long
    My money. Take it.

Pinkie as the Champion would be the best thing ever! Professor Oak could be the Mayor, I suppose. Or just keep him as Oak and let him be freaked out by ponies. I think that ought to happen somewhere, random human from the Pokemon games who doesn't understand why there are technicolor ponies gallivanting about.

Years
    I also had a RPG idea, believe it or not. You would play as the main cast in a Paper Mario style battle system. The bad guy(girl?) would've been Trixie, trying to take petty revenge on the cast, in an original flavor style plot. there would've been a unique element for every member of the cast(Rarity gets clothing as equipment, Fluttershy summons animals, Twilight gets a Bioshock-esque magic system, etc). I'd be working on it, if I had the slightest idea how Game Maker 8 works.

o3o

Years

Hmmm, I didn't think about Sculpy... I shall get some next time i'm out. A friend uses it all the time, so i could probably borrow some from her.

long tl;dr post is long

I KEEP THROWING MY MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT IT ISN'T WORKING ;;

Back