• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is FrezoMons

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Greetings fellow PC members!

So I am FrezoMons, a huge Pokemon fan, but you can call me Frezo. I have been playing pokemon for almost 4 years now so I am not considering myself as a veteran. I also enjoy playing other games such as LoL and Minecraft!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh gods, I love LoL; how long have you've been playing? I've been playing since season 2 myself, though, I mostly just play with friends than just ranked. xD
    Still, nice meeting you, Frezo! It's quite the pleasure that you can join us today! Welcome to The Pokecommunity~! ♥

Wonderful that you've been playing that long, regardless! I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the series; I think the games will only grow better from here! Mmm, we also have a video games section where you can discuss LoL, as well as go on our Minecraft server, so, if you have any questions, you can ask myself, or my mod partners in the VG section, if you wanna. :3

Have fun, and I hope we'll meet again soon! Send me a message anytime you wanna chat or get to know each other! Have a great evening. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Oh gods, I love LoL; how long have you've been playing? I've been playing since season 2 myself, though, I mostly just play with friends than just ranked. xD
    Still, nice meeting you, Frezo! It's quite the pleasure that you can join us today! Welcome to The Pokecommunity~! ♥

Wonderful that you've been playing that long, regardless! I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the series; I think the games will only grow better from here! Mmm, we also have a video games section where you can discuss LoL, as well as go on our Minecraft server, so, if you have any questions, you can ask myself, or my mod partners in the VG section, if you wanna. :3

Have fun, and I hope we'll meet again soon! Send me a message anytime you wanna chat or get to know each other! Have a great evening. ^^

I myself started playing in Preseason 3 (though my account was created in Season 2). I also only play normals with my friends nowadays but in Season 3 and early Season 4, I played only ranked, reaching up to Gold 1.

Thank you for welcoming me, I'm happy to stay ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I myself started playing in Preseason 3 (though my account was created in Season 2). I also only play normals with my friends nowadays but in Season 3 and early Season 4, I played only ranked, reaching up to Gold 1.

Thank you for welcoming me, I'm happy to stay ^^

May I ask what lanes you prefer to play? o:

I play as ADC or Support myself. :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Years
  • Oh god I'm late... replies surely came in fast I have to say. But hey, welcome Frezo!

Dragon has recommended the Video Games board if you're interested in all the great gaming topics there, and there's also a Christmas event going on right now and it's definitely not too late to get involved! I've heard of League of Legends but I could never get into the franchise, but there is a thread on the series in the Video Games board. Hopefully that will keep you busy for a while.

Have a fun time with us Frezo, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask around! Enjoy your stay here.

- Hikamaru

Back