• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my pic in siganture is not showing :(

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Like the title says... i just made a trainer card and it's not showing on my signature... help please? Thanks in advance :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Be sure you upload it on an image source website (imgur is preferred!), and be sure you take the link from that image and use the [img][/img] codings. Add the image link between the codes.

Example: [PLAIN][IMG]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/96160569/Florida+Georgia+Line+PNG.png[/PLAIN]

becomes
Florida+Georgia+Line+PNG.png

yes i could have provided a better example but oh well xD

OR, you can go to your user control panel > edit signature. You also have the option to upload your signature image there, and copy/paste the [SIGPIC] codes into your signature field.

hope this answers your question! :)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
This....

Never...

Happened...!

Haha thanks!! I knew i was forgetting something!! I've been in these forums for way too long to miss something like that xD

Back