• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen My thoughts on Mallow and the other characters.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hello I'm gonna Talk about some of my thoughts on Some of the Sun and moon characters.

Mallow - I think she is a good Character 👍. Tho she deserves more screen time in my thoughts.

Lillie - She had a good Character Arc 👍 Which is sometimes Rare if you think about it. Also I think she has a Good partner pokemon (Cosmog aka Nebby).

Kakui - Best character for being FRESH!

(If you could call it that)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Hello I'm gonna Talk about some of my thoughts on Some of the Sun and moon characters.

Mallow - I think she is a good Character 👍. Tho she deserves more screen time in my thoughts.

Lillie - She had a good Character Arc 👍 Which is sometimes Rare if you think about it. Also I think she has a Good partner pokemon (Cosmog aka Nebby).

Kakui - Best character for being FRESH!

(If you could call it that)

Hau – He was a good character and a good friend to the player. His rivalry with the player was akin to that of Red vs. Blue, but reversed, where the player is similar to Blue and Hau is similar to Red. He selects the Pokémon with the type disadvantage and spends a majority of the game trying to catch up to you. He differs in the fact that he helps you out whenever you're in need unlike Blue.

Lillie – I really liked her. I loved the character development and how close she got to the player over time. She was something like a sister.

Gladion – I wasn't a fan. I didn't like his bleak personality at all. I understand why he had it, but still. He was unlikeable to me.

Guzma – Perhaps my favorite character in the game. I could write a whole essay on why Guzma was great.

Plumeria – I liked her. She was something like the big sister of Team Skull. She wasn't as memorable as Guzma, though.

Lusamine – In the regular Sun and Moon, I would say she almost rivaled Ghetsis for being a villainous child abuser. In the Ultra games, she toned down and became somewhat likeable.

Faba – I like him because I find him funny. He was definitely a "cartoon villain."

Professor Kukui – Perhaps the best professor in my opinion. He is young, has a cheerful personality, is a professional wrestler along with being a professor, establishes the Alola Pokémon League, and is a top-level battler on top of that.

Ilima – To be honest, I thought he was a girl for a long time. Regardless, I didn't really care too much for him. While he was helpful in the story, I don't recall him standing out too much.

Lana – I liked Lana a lot. I thought she was kind of funny and was a good friend to the player.

Kiawe – I am neutral on him. There wasn't really much to him other than doing his Fire Trial.

Mallow – I like Mallow mainly for the same reasons I like Lana. She was cheerful and kind of funny with her extremely spicy cooking.

Sophocles – Not the biggest fan, I guess. He was kind of immature and annoying.

Acerola – I liked her a lot. I thought she was cute, protective of her younger siblings, and pretty good in battle. She also had a rather creepy Ghost Trial.

Mina – I really liked her. She came off as a hippy stoner to me.

Hala – He was alright. He served his role as an early boss in the game.

Olivia – She was alright as well. I'd say she was a tiny bit sassy and disrespectful, but she had a lot of character.

Nanu – While I wasn't a fan of his personality at all, I do find him interesting and mysterious, especially considering that, despite being a cop, he has a connection to Giovanni.

Hapu – I really liked this girl. Very friendly, helpful, and strong in battle.

Kahili – There wasn't much to her character other than serving in the Elite Four, so I don't have any strong opinions. She was strong in battle though, I'll give her that.

Molayne – Strong, but that's really about it.

Back