• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Weight Accomplishments~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well you guys are probably wondering what are those three little stars are in my signature. Well those are awards because I been doing good with my weight. Let me explain those three.

10%(brown) - I get that one because I lost 10% of my starting weight. I think you have to lose 20-25 pounds to get that. Which I did. I lost about 25 pounds. ^^

25(green) - I lost 25 pounds.

5(red) - Lost 5 pounds when I first started the program.

And there you have it. I got also a 5% star. That means I lost about 5% of my weight.

So overall in 3 months I lost a total of 41.6 POUNDS(UPDATE)

Today I get weighted again to see how much I lost since last week. I really hope I lost at least 2 pounds(Update: Which I DID! YAY! I lost 2.6 pounds from last week. Oh man...that was so close. I thought I had a bad week).

Yes I am dead serious this time. I am not looking back. I feel better, my clothes feel better, and all that stuff. I will get to my goal which is to lose 80 pounds by the end of the year. So wish me luck guys, I will need it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks! I really hope I will lose 80 pounds by the end of this year. And then I might work on losing another 20. Who knows. But yeah I don't want to be obese anymore. I am not going back there.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    That's absolutely incredible and I'm proud of you! That seems like so much, make sure you're doing it healthy alright!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm so proud of you, Lucy. You're do absolutely amazing <3 - if only I could do the same as you. :[

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, thanks guys! =D I really do hope I will get to my goal. I am just half way there. And don't worry, I am doing it healthy. I am still eating, but just a lot of healthy stuff.

Yeah I am just doing it for me, not for anyone else.

Back