• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Haven [T/OOC]

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Name: Angela Fey

hi! nice to see you interested in this RP as well c: you are accepted!

how is everyone else doing? there are still some characters who haven't started if i'm not mistaken c: if there's any trouble, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    This is embarrassing because... I always knew how to receive or start things... It's not the same thing here... I kinda need help.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • I am currently making my first IC post through Google Drive/Docs. Although, the progress is going rather slowly cause of school, an RPG Maker VX Ace game I'm working on, and boredom. Also, video games. While I was making the introduction I realized: When thinking of Sivera's personality and character, I must have been thinking of basing her off Taokaka from Blazblue. Most of the stuff I wrote for her makes me think 'This feels like something Tao might do.' or 'Hey, this feels like I'm writing a fanfic about Taokaka!' While I think she really isn't exactly like Tao, I feel like she might be the Taokaka (Or should I say, the ditzy comic relief) of this Roleplay. Although, there's a possible chance you might not understand unless you play the game for yourself. Anyways, I hope I can get my post up at some-point! Hopefully. Possibly.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I don't think we need to wait, but I'm only going to be available for a JP this Sunday, and only for a few hours. I would suggest talking with Churaka so we can arrange a time, and to ask if she is available then as well. I do know that I won't be around until 12:30 at the latest (Eastern Time Zone) so it'll have to be some time after then.

In the meantime, I think we should all make single posts for now. I'm going to drop one of Poob interacting with Fogg.

To the members of Give it Back, let's wait until Sunday for all of us to be free. I'll be free the entire Sunday hopefully, so I'll create the Etherpad JP at that time.
    I'll be messaging you guys later, but for now, let's just do single posts. :)

Great! I'll be free on Sunday as well.

Xilfer - I already posted. Fogg didn't take Poob's request very kindly. That will be interesting when they go on a mission

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Great! I'll be free on Sunday as well.

Xilfer - I already posted. Fogg didn't take Poob's request very kindly. That will be interesting when they go on a mission

Indeed it shall. Poob won't give up on the recruiting easily either. This ought to be fun. :D

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • hi! nice to see you interested in this RP as well c: you are accepted!

how is everyone else doing? there are still some characters who haven't started if i'm not mistaken c: if there's any trouble, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Awesome! I'll try to make my first IC post as soon as possible, but that won't be until tomorrow I'm afraid.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I'm trying to keep up with RP, actually doing a retty great job. Just gettjng ready with the mission A Souvinier ((isn't that the one I volunteered to go on?)) and it feels like I shouldn't because Niishi has 3 posts while others seem to have 2 max.... Makes me feel like I'm spamming. -w- Pretty new to RP in general other than texting like you're the character to be honest......
    Just gotta find the right transistion from Nick and Able to the Bulliten Boards~

Subsonic I see you're name down there don't you do it again. XD

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • I'm trying to keep up with RP, actually doing a retty great job. Just gettjng ready with the mission A Souvinier ((isn't that the one I volunteered to go on?)) and it feels like I shouldn't because Niishi has 3 posts while others seem to have 2 max.... Makes me feel like I'm spamming. -w- Pretty new to RP in general other than texting like you're the character to be honest......
    Just gotta find the right transistion from Nick and Able to the Bulliten Boards~

I usually don't worry about post limits, I just let it rip but that's just me XD I tend to favor more active RPers and I often get carried away if I end up in a one on one situation with them. But I guess thats what joint posts are for.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2015
    I'm trying to keep up with RP, actually doing a retty great job. Just gettjng ready with the mission A Souvinier ((isn't that the one I volunteered to go on?)) and it feels like I shouldn't because Niishi has 3 posts while others seem to have 2 max.... Makes me feel like I'm spamming. -w- Pretty new to RP in general other than texting like you're the character to be honest......

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Just make sure you aren't the every other post. Otherwise you take over the RP and players tend to be scared away.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    This is embarrassing because... I always knew how to receive or start things... It's not the same thing here... I kinda need help.

no worries, that can happen c: i'll send you a PM in a bit.

I am currently making my first IC post through Google Drive/Docs. Although, the progress is going rather slowly cause of school, an RPG Maker VX Ace game I'm working on, and boredom. Also, video games. While I was making the introduction I realized: When thinking of Sivera's personality and character, I must have been thinking of basing her off Taokaka from Blazblue. Most of the stuff I wrote for her makes me think 'This feels like something Tao might do.' or 'Hey, this feels like I'm writing a fanfic about Taokaka!' While I think she really isn't exactly like Tao, I feel like she might be the Taokaka (Or should I say, the ditzy comic relief) of this Roleplay. Although, there's a possible chance you might not understand unless you play the game for yourself. Anyways, I hope I can get my post up at some-point! Hopefully. Possibly.

ok! thanks for the update. don't worry about taking a little longer, as long as you're still active, haha.

i am lucario link i choose riolu

hi, lucario link! thanks for your interest in the RP. if you'd really like to join, i'll have to ask you to fill in the Sign-Up form as listed in the first post of this thread, though c:

I'm trying to keep up with RP, actually doing a retty great job. Just gettjng ready with the mission A Souvinier ((isn't that the one I volunteered to go on?)) and it feels like I shouldn't because Niishi has 3 posts while others seem to have 2 max.... Makes me feel like I'm spamming. -w- Pretty new to RP in general other than texting like you're the character to be honest......

like the others have already mentioned, don't worry too much about posting more than others c: as long as you're not posting again after every other post like IamSmart~SMRT said, it's fine. i do recommend to make a Joint Post if you're in a one-on-one conversation with someone else though, to avoid a flood of very short posts. c:

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

Yeah I am a bit worried about posting too much, so I am waiting around a bit for someone else to post. (Plus it'll give me more things to write about compared to right now.)

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
  • Cafer is sorry for ignoring that Nick Pokemon. Cafer is a bad bad Gible.

Will send the JP link in a bit for Gastly and Poochy. :p

Does anyone want to be friends with Cafer though? Real question here, since I'm planning on making him interact if not all, most of you guys. c:

Do any of you mind if Angela tagged along? Although there is already three of you, none of you have type advantage over Krokorok. Angela is going through the town at the moment, but she is coming back to the Guild House to check on the bulletin board in the next post.

As to your question, sure! Angela is open to interacting with pretty much anyone, it'd be great to flesh out her personality and make developments with her relationships with other Pokémon she meets. :3

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Do any of you mind if Angela tagged along? Although there is already three of you, none of you have type advantage over Krokorok. Angela is going through the town at the moment, but she is coming back to the Guild House to check on the bulletin board in the next post.

As to your question, sure! Angela is open to interacting with pretty much anyone, it'd be great to flesh out her personality and make developments with her relationships with other Pokémon she meets. :3

I wouldn't mind at all if we had a fourth team member. The thing is, we all only have time for a JP today, so if you wanna join in, you should do so soon. :3

If you can make it today, Churaka sent me a VM with the link to the etherpad in it, so you can just click on that on my profile page.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Just want to pop in and say sorry about my lack of a first post. Just been busy with school with finals coming up in all. =/ I'll get it in when I can, so don't boot me out yet! X)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • If noody ends up starting up the Nincada bulletin request soon I might have Able tag along with Niishi for the Souvenir job. I got the odd hunch those two would pair up well together :p If that's alright anyways

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Able could ran onto Gelius, making him to give up with his mission and to be forced to go. Bug types are evil to Dark so he can KO Gelius i think.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Okay, this'll be my first RP ever so tell me if anything is off with this!

Name: Antheia

welcome, eros! your SU is looking really nice already, especially since it's only your first try! and Antheia is such a pretty name, haha. i just have two small notes;
    your backstory is fine, i just wanted to ask if you actually have a plan for the disappearance of Antheia's family? you don't have to add it to your SU, but i'd just like to make sure you gave it some thought c:
    secondly, i understand Antheia's motivation to search for her parents, but i'd just like you to add where joining the Guild comes in for her. does she want to join because she needs to get stronger to find them, or is it because Guild members visit a large number of different Mystery Dungeons, and this would aid her search? or something completely different maybe? (。 >艸<)

these are really just minor points though, so please don't feel discouraged. if you add this small thing, you'll be accepted!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I was hoping to work on how she finds out and possibly finds them as I go? Is that ok?

And as for the last part, I added it, I hope it's suffient!

perfect! yeah, that's completely fine c: you are accepted, so feel free to start posting.

Back