• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Mythical Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    Hello! I am completing my living Dex in Pokemon Home and starting to struggle with some of the mythicals.

I am looking for:
    - genesect
    - volcanion
    - marshadow
    - zeraora
    - meltan/melmetal
    - walking wake
    - iron leaves

Also version exclusives like:

- hisuien corsola evolution
    - zamazenta

I am offering:
    - Zygarde
    - Xerneas
    - Shiny Giratina
    - Rayquaza
    - Reshiram
    - Ho-Oh
    - Keldeo (!)
    - Celebi (!)
    - Shaymin (!)
    - Deoxys
    - the 3 regular Regis
    - cresselia
    - Mewtwo
    - Hoopa (!)
    - Jirachi (!)
    - Zarude (!)
    - and more...

And of course a lot of version exclusives possible and also trade evolutions :) hope someone finds me and can offer help.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • A few questions:

1. Are any of your offers cloned or hacked?

2. Are you also excepting trades in Gen 7?

3. Are you offering any Mythical for any Mythical you are missing?

Days
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    Hello! I honestly don't know if any of them are cloned or hacked. Probably not hacked but maybe cloned. A lot of them are old ones transferred from Pokemon Bank from the DS. I know I got a lot of them from legit events and from in game but a few from (wonder)trades. I can trade in every generation and I would very much enjoy trading mythical for mythical. Interested?

Days
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    I think I can get this one myself trough my own black2 game. Sadly it's one of the few I can actually get myself. Anything else you have from the list?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back