• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gho5t

<---- Bawse
    Years
    What's going on! I'm LF a Bunnelby (M) Not big on IVs but atk spd and spD would be nice. Jolly nature with Huge Power and Fire Punch as a move. I've wanted to run this guy for awhile but I wanted to wait til his hype was dead lol
    I go of the eastern time zone or GMT -5 and VMs the best way to contact me.

Thanks I don't have much I've gotta get my collection back up but I'll drop a jewel on ya as soon as I find something of some sort of worth haha. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    I don't think I'll be able to do Quick Guard but I can at least do the HA and nature

I'll probably have this ready by the time you see this, so let me know when you can get it and what game we're trading on, as well as FC and IGN
    Sun and Moon if that works, if not I'm flexible.
    FC: 0748-3229-4540
    IGN: Justin

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Froakie any gender
    HA
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Timid
    Tutor move icy wind

Meditite
    Pure power
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant
    Egg moves: drain punch, bullet punch, psychocut, fakeout

GMT +8 usually online in the evening pm or post is fine
    Thank you very much. I trade at Gen7
    this is pretty much ready now, let me know when you can get them

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Thank you so much, would you have a review page so i can share how thankful I am and happy with your service :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Thank you so much, would you have a review page so i can share how thankful I am and happy with your service :)
    You're welcome =)

I don't actually have a review thread though, never felt like making one

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hi Nah can I get another two mon from you
    Chespin
    (any ivs) (careful nature)
    Bulletproof
    Drain punch and power up punch

Dratini
    (any ivs) (jolly nature)
    Marvel scale
    Extreme Speed
    Thanks again.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop
    CSS by Achromatic
    shop music

Regular Pokemon
    This is basically what the bulk of the shop was before (and yes, it's all still free). Here is many Pokemon that I can breed for you, including IV spreads, natures, Hidden Abilities, and certain egg moves. Be aware that I still will not breed any of these for ultra specific IVs (Hidden Power types, 0 Speed IVs for Gyro Ball, etc), rare genders, shininess, or anything not currently listed for that Pokemon. The natures I am currently capable of breeding onto Pokemon are: Relaxed, Jolly, Timid, Lonely, Lax, Naive, Calm, Docile, Modest, Naughty, Impish, Adamant, Careful, Bold, and Hasty.

Spoiler:

BankBall Pokemon
    Previously not offered in this shop, BankBall Pokemon are Pokemon that are in types of PokeBalls that are not available in Generation VI (and only in extremely limited amounts in Gen VII). The parents are caught on an older generation game and transferred via PokeBank and PokeTransporter to the current generations, where the babies will be born in that special PokeBall.

Spoiler:

EV Training
    This is something I would occasionally do for people in the past, but is now officially available to all PokeCommunity users! This can be done for something I breed for you, or for a Pokemon you already own (very preferable if the thing you're sending me has no EVs already).

Wishlist
    Sometimes in the spoiler tag below I will list a few things I would like to have. It is not required at all to have any of the things in the list in order to make use of this shop; my services are still completely free.

Spoiler:

Shop Owner Information

Nah:
    -3DS Friend Code: 0619-4178-0907
    -In Game Name(s): Elsa (ORAS), Stella (Sun/Moon)
    -Timezone: GMT -5/US EST (I live in New Jersey, USA)

Request Rules and Queue
    When placing an order, you must include important information such as what Pokemon you're requesting, your FC+IGN, which generation we are trading in, preferred contact method (quoting, VMs, PMs), your timezone, etc. Please also include other information when applicable such as IV spreads, natures, nicknames, egg moves, etc (otherwise I won't breed for them). I am also implementing a request queue. At this time, I will only be accepting requests from 2 users at a time, and a maximum of 2 Pokemon per user. Y'know, so I'm not completely swamped with things to breed/train for people. The current status is below:

Current Requests Being Handled:

1) Gho5t (Bunnelby)
    2) Poke Slacker (Chespin, Dratini)

Special Thanks To
    Hazjuro
    Pukeamon
    Cinderizer

Hey there , I'm interested in your phanpy and chorpish, (sorry for my terrible spelling) and I would like you to breed me a adamant phanpy with 5ivs , none for defense , male if possible and for corphish I would like it to have adaptability as it's ability , 5ivs except for special attack , and male if possible , here's what I have to offer , https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=387552 , you can pick any two aprimons for them

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What do you mean by "free"? I'd like something from your breeding shop but I want to know if you would want something in return.
    Basically you don't have to give me anything in particular in return. You could just send me a Yungoos yo caught on Route 1 and that'd be fine.

Years
    Basically you don't have to give me anything in particular in return. You could just send me a Yungoos yo caught on Route 1 and that'd be fine.

Alright! Can I have this then, please:

Drilbur (Male) | PokeBall
    (31/31/31/31/31/31) | (Jolly Nature) | Mold Breaker
    Moves: Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin

I trade in Gen 7 and my timezone is central time.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

Yeah, sure. I'll get working on it sometime.

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
    Years
    Hey, I'm not looking for anything special bred, just the babies with some egg moves or certain abilities if that's ok :) if so would you be willing to trade a DD Larvitar, a Sturdy Tyrunt with DD, a Rough Skin Gible with Outrage and a speedboost Torchic for whatever you like from my shop? :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

Alright, I have this ready now and have added your FC, let me know when you can pick it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back