• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Years
    5. Lopunny. I don't believe we have to go deeper into that. (pun not intended)

Now, name me 5 Pokémon who would want to compete against a Hawlucha in a wrestling match.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    1. Hariyama. He's tough and bulky, would love to see a wrestling match between those two actually. xD

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    1. Cyndaquil, it was the first pokémon I beat the game with (and the second as well).

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    2. Treecko! My very first starter Pokemon. (even though I had Charmander before that but I'd like to consider Treecko as mine lol) Since then, I always had the tradition on picking Treecko in my Hoenn playthroughs. I'll still miss my Sceptile though, such a shame he disappeared since my cartridge was illegal. It really broke my heart when my file got deleted. </3

Years
    3. Nidoking
    Nidoking was my "that one guy who carries you" when I played Yellow. Screw Pikachu, who can't get you anywhere and doesn't even evolve. Nidoking was THE S*** way back then.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    5)Piplup, my first starter gave me a love for sinnoh

Name 5 pokemon that could be used as weapons

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    2. Electrode/Voltorb

Picture WWII. Flying metal Pidgeys manned by humans raid the sky, dropping Electrodes and Voltorbs everywhere. Millions of casualties. Destruction is rampant. Pokeballs, and therefore Pokemon, can no longer be trusted because enemy countries purposefully replace them with Electrodes and Voltorbs.

I'm making a fanfic out of this, by the way. :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    3) Octillery. Because it's based off of a cannon. Or artillery in general, anyway.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
    2) Magikarp: "I want to be more adult and darker and edgier and be able to travel to all regions and have the option to join an evil team."
    20 Rare Candies later: "Sweet!"

Back