• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen " Name all your Shinies in D/P" thread!

How Many Shinies Do You Have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    My first shiny I caught is Shinx. I nicknamed it "ThndrShinx" afterwards.

There is someone names ThunderShinx on SPPF

Also I found the shiny Shellos but it oesnt seem spiecal....maybe because i found 3 shinies today

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I am ThunderShinx on SPPF.

Thats what i thought ^_^ nice to see you here *waves*

I think I might go for Eevee and REALLY go for eevee like find a shiny eevee then keep the chain going into an other shiny eevee until I have enough to get all evos shiny ^_^

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    Had a shiny Shiftry from Emerald..

I traded it for a Cresselia though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Wow, that's quite a list. I would LOVE to know how you got the shiny Event Legendaries (particularly Jirachi).

Oh yeah, my Zigzagoon evolved, so now I have a shiny Linoone!
    Thanks. ^^ I traded for just about all of them except for the first 3 that are mine. The Jirachi is from the bonus disk and it happened to create a shiny Jirachi.... Or so I was told by the original owner.

I still haven't seen any shinies in my own game yet... And you can soft reset for a shiny Eevee obtained from Bebe in Hearthome. But I have gotten some new ones in trades: Eevee again, Latias again, Latios, Celebi (10 ANIV), Dratini, Cyndaquil, West/Pink Shellos, Roserade, Rapidash, Houndour, Darkrai, and that's about it. 58 now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Thanks. ^^ I traded for just about all of them except for the first 3 that are mine. The Jirachi is from the bonus disk and it happened to create a shiny Jirachi.... Or so I was told by the original owner.

Oh, okay. Impressive that you caught a Shiny Lugia, but I'm suspicious of whether or not those others you got in trades were really legitimate...

Kaleid

Tora! Tora! Tora!
    Years
    I found a shiny Clamperl while looking for a Relicanth on Emerald. It's a Huntail now and I use her every time I challenge the E4
    (yes, it's a girl)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Right now I am chaining Eevees in the Trophy Garden... My highest so far is 7 but i have one going at 5 now.......nevermind >.<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    What does chaining mean? And nice!

It means getting the same pokemon over and over again to get a shiny only with pokeradar....Chain is 3 >.<

I saw a monkey Bat today ^_^

I just relized something....If you reset you radar after every pokemon doesnt that make your chance higher too?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Easily, just walk 50 steps as to prior the battery charges and use it over and over again but you have to keep on walking 50 steps everytime you use it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I have a chain of 15 Snubbles I am racing someone on my other forums and I hope i win

My chain broke from a damn Zubat >.<

I have a current chain of.... 10 ^_^ must....win....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Do you have to cheat to do that?

No

And I GOT SHINY SNUBBLE woot when my chain was 40 and I started reseting it was on my 5th one...It happened around 8:19 but my mom was un the computer till 8:30 so I just paused my game. The video is uploading and its female!

Snubble-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbtrTnjG0o0
    Chain because i forgot to include it- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6oeh3-SiYQ

Last edited:

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    I got a Shiny Budew today... things always show up when you're EV training... I caught it XD... I wasn't really looking for any shinnies it just showed up unexpectedly...

CloneD_Darkrai

Perfect Team Sercher
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2007
    I cought a shiney medicham. Gallade is so much better...
    I also got a shiney Palkia off wi-fi. I think he cheated because it was lv100, had pkrs, had lustrous orb, japanese name (The OT wasn't japense), and 14 ribbons!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back