• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    New Requested Name: The Apprentice™

I've been thinking about this name for awhile and I last had my name changed on September 6 09' and I counted four months. I hope I'm not wrong. xD

So I think you could change it. Please & Thank You. ^_^

Eternal_Sonata

Miracle Voice
    Years
    um, uh... i made a typo when i made this account... (yes, this is an alt account) so, uh... please?

Requested Name Change: Eternal_Sonata

i kinda forgot the l when i registered... sorry for taking your time. im in no rush tho, take as long as you like! i really appreciate it! thankies!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Old Name: Elektrisch
    Requested Name Change: The Scientist

I did a search, but if that's taken, then please change it to:

Victorian Ennui

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Well, for some reason, I can't find the info for my last name change, so I don't know when I'm able to get my next name change. I someone could please tell me when I'm able to get my next name change, that would be great. If not, may I have my name changed?

Requested Name: Eeveonic Deathcore
    (If anyone is unable to find out my next name change)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back