• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    How come my pokemon dont mega evolve? I gave it the mega stone and I have the mega bracelet. The mega icon shows up during battle but it doesnt mega evolve. Happened both for sableye and gyarados. I already completed elite four twice and the sevii quests. Am I missing something?

in battle sequence press start before the move u chosen

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Thanks for your answer By the way How long does it take for a grotto to have a pokemon or an Items? Cuz I've been waiting and still nothing What's a good nature for ditto?

its just like in unova but sometimes the respawn is random either its a poke or an item like repel, super repel and so on but eventually ive got 2 mega stones.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2018
    I've been trying to get a Multiscale Dratini/Dragonair from the Safari Zone and I can't seem to get one... It's been an hour and all of them have shed skin -_-

And the trade Dratini at Cinnabar is for the Extremespeed -_- Is getting a Dragonite from the Cerulean Cave grotto the only way I can get a Multiscale Dragonite?

It's easy to miss but it says in the OP that fishing in the safari zone actually doesn't get you hidden ability pokemon. I didn't know either until I spent like 5 hours trying for a regenerator slowbro

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • It's easy to miss but it says in the OP that fishing in the safari zone actually doesn't get you hidden ability pokemon. I didn't know either until I spent like 5 hours trying for a regenerator slowbro

Regenerator Bro @ Icefall Cave grotto

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Every time I click use on the ability pill on Delphox it says it has no effect

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Description errors: tanga, kasib, kee berries. I don't know for the others because I don't have them all.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Buuug: Can't breed lapras with Dratini line -,- they're both at the same egg group (water 1) and im pretty sure they're opposite genders.. So whyyy? I wanted a dragon dance lapras :/

Edit: Apparently you seem to put Lapras only in the Monster Egg Group, tried breeding Lapras with other Water1 mons and the man said "The two seem to play with other Pokemon".....

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Does anyone know why whenever I use circos Pokemon editor to add Pokemon to my game it gives me a egg or question mark or even crashes the game? I really wanted to add all final evolutions of Pokemon and battle instead of searching for all 721 and then catching them and if anyone knows a way to get the mons into the game using Circos Pokemon maker can someone teach me that would be amazing

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    How can I get a protean froakie? and I found a bug that flare blitz doesn't do the recoil damage when it is used by my darmantain

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Thanks a lot. This answers a few of my questions.
    Spoiler:

Finally got around to breeding it. The two moves I was worried about, Bubble and Reversal, passed on. Bounce did not.

Question. This game has Gen VI breeding mechanics, right? So males can passed on abilities, right? Been at it twice, and neither one inherited the hidden ability.

EDIT: FINALLY got one with the hidden ability. I'm happy now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    How can I get a protean froakie? and I found a bug that flare blitz doesn't do the recoil damage when it is used by my darmantain

Protean greninja is through a trade in cinnabar island. Darmanitan's no recoil flare blitz is because of its ability, sheer force.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Finally got around to breeding it. The two moves I was worried about, Bubble and Reversal, passed on. Bounce did not.

Question. This game has Gen VI breeding mechanics, right? So males can passed on abilities, right? Been at it twice, and neither one inherited the hidden ability.

EDIT: FINALLY got one with the hidden ability. I'm happy now.

Egg moves can only be passed when placed at 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place in the moves. This will be fixed on the next patch (according to azurile13).

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • How can I get a protean froakie? and I found a bug that flare blitz doesn't do the recoil damage when it is used by my darmantain

Check darmanitan's ability, it's sheer force, it boosts the power of your moves and negates its added effects, in this case Flare Blitz. Sheer Force boosted the Power of Flare Blitz while negating BOTH the burn chance and recoil. :D

Protean Froakie is available through a series of in game trades if you chose froakie as your starter. The trade route was Vermillion - Fuchsia - Cinnabar...
    If you didn't choose froakie then there's a chance you can get it as a gift from Prof Oak for beating the Elite Four, it's a chance thing since all starters and legends are obtainable that way, it might take A LOT OF TIME but it's possible

Does anyone know why whenever I use circos Pokemon editor to add Pokemon to my game it gives me a egg or question mark or even crashes the game? I really wanted to add all final evolutions of Pokemon and battle instead of searching for all 721 and then catching them and if anyone knows a way to get the mons into the game using Circos Pokemon maker can someone teach me that would be amazing
    *sigh*
    It's not compatible with this version because the Pokemon table has been moved, and no, there's no way you could get your mons with cheats, unless somebody made a tool just for this hack only b/c this is the only hack out there that moved the pokemon data table

I'm so glad the Pokemon Table was moved, makes people not cheat hahahaha erhm, no offense

Last edited:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Egg moves can only be passed when placed at 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place in the moves. This will be fixed on the next patch (according to azurile13).

The attack order was Splash, Bounce, Bubble, and Reversal. I'm not upset Bounce wasn't inherited. Actually, I'm ecstatic that bubble was able to be an egg move. That MUST be something unique to breeding in this hack since Magikarp isn't supposed to have egg moves, or a legitimate way to get Bubble... or Reversal for that matter in any generation.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Check darmanitan's ability, it's sheer force, it boosts the power of your moves and negates its added effects, in this case Flare Blitz. Sheer Force boosted the Power of Flare Blitz while negating BOTH the burn chance and recoil. :D

Protean Froakie is available through a series of in game trades if you chose froakie as your starter. The trade route was Vermillion - Fuchsia - Cinnabar...
    If you didn't choose froakie then there's a chance you can get it as a gift from Prof Oak for beating the Elite Four, it's a chance thing since all starters and legends are obtainable that way, it might take A LOT OF TIME but it's possible

*sigh*
    It's not compatible with this version because the Pokemon table has been moved, and no, there's no way you could get your mons with cheats, unless somebody made a tool just for this hack only b/c this is the only hack out there that moved the pokemon data table

I'm so glad the Pokemon Table was moved, makes people not cheat hahahaha erhm, no offense
    I didn't cheat I beat the game and it's story line now that I did that I want to put in a bunch of lv 100s so I can battle Friends and cousins just like in X&Y

Back