• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • The ending wasn't much of an ending because of all of the things it was setting up for this part 3. Things like Sasuke being on edge and well, not seeing the world that Naruto and co have been trying to create.

Kind of how this 'final' battle with Kaguya was seemingly a setup for the film.

With the new manga starting in Spring the anime will still be a long way behind. Not sure it'll be guaranteed an adaptation.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Naruto was awesome as always, I love the way it end. The ending was happy. But still I doubt wether anime will continue with fillers or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Reason why I hate Sakura--

Spoiler:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Well In a case I agree with you but still. Its not really because All of sasuke's hotness. I agree she started loving him only because of his face but later on she started to love him from her heart. And that love didn't caused the hotness to interfere. Well Sakura showed that in shippuden. She wasn't mad on sasuke because of hotness In shippuden. She loved him from her heart. Thus Naruto is her best friend ! Nothing else. She cares a lot about Naruto too. And later on Naruto didn't liked Sakura either. He knows that Sasuke will always be the best for her. Plus he starts loving hinata as shown in new movie. PLus The author confirmed a alternate ending for Sakura And naruto lovers ! Naruto will marry Sakura in that ending !

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Naruto Sure is something else. I've read the last chap, It didn't meet my expectations tho. Naruto's son was same as him, And everyone looked like they were the child version of their parents. I don't get why Naruto was such a loss in the end. It was heart stopping in the final arcs. But Ending was a disappointment.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I can't really see it as an ending, more as a set up for something else or a midwat point. Children looking exactly like their parents is just anime genetics.

The whole point of Naruto was about the cycle of hatred ending. In the sequel of the manga I'm sure we'll see how Naruto and everybody else works towards that.

Really hoping we have Bolt and his team sent to some of the places kid Naruto did on missions. I guess the bridge they named after him would be the obvious one.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • More trailers from best Girl: The Movie

Shame we're going to have t wait 6 - 9 months to watch something that isn't a crap camrip.

Looks like the final battle will be taking place on the moon. Also that bit wher ehe protects her from bullies actually happened, I couldn't remember that in the manga.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    So it could end exactly at chapter 700.
    Kishi most likely wanted to end it at round number without actually thinking about ending.

Yep.. Guess your right. Kishi made a mistake thinking about the numbers. It doesn't matters if he ends it in 703 or 704 anyway. All we wanted was a good heart touching ending. Naruto is great in the anime. IN Naruto Shippuden 290 - 295 episodes are heart touching superbly well written. If you've watched these episodes you will get it that Manga is nothing compared to Anime (Only in the matter of Naruto ! No Offense)

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I see. Well everyone got their own taste. But still I found the Anime better. But in some case I do agree you..

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Anime has it's good eps but most of them are overly drawn out and of poor quality. It has done a few things notably better, stuff after Asuma's death for instance but for me there is far too much corner cutting, like in a lot of long running shounen adaptarions.

I liked the early anime quite a lot more what we have gotten in shippuden, not a fan of what the art has become. Music in the toon has always been pretty good though so I haven't dropped it and gone manga only.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm inclined to agree with Laptrap's viewpoint over here, tbh. As is the case of any long-running shounen (Bleach, OP - you name it), a LOT of corners are cut. Shortcuts as far as animation goes are all too common and certain scenes don't get the attention they deserve. Which spoils stuff quite a bit. The only two long-running shounen that I've seen get good treatment are Hunter X Hunter 2011 and Gintama. But those are exceptions rather than the rule as can be seen in the Big Three and in stuff like FT and the like...

The anime cutting corners is kinda the reason I've completely dropped the One Piece anime at this point (apart from the horrendous pacing, obviously). And the same reason why I've been reading the Nardo manga but haven't been watching the anime. That, and fillers. Ugh. I mean, I stopped watching the anime after the pain arc but I did possess plans of getting back into the anime someday. But with me having spoiled myself to a degree with anime possessing decent animation as well as the fact that Nardo's manga's last arcs aren't really my fave, I'd have to say I've changed my plans since then.

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    only 2 days left for the new film ! 6 dec I am waiting :3 I Guess the final battle will surely give some hotshot scenes, But still I am concerned about the ending, I guess it doesn't end up like The last chapter ;~;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • More screens from the film. http://a.pomf.se/kimnhp.webm

Not sure what this expression is trying to convey.
    Spoiler:

As for the filler eps this week, they were pretty neat. Apparently stalking is a trait of the main Hyuuga family.
    Spoiler:

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Hinata Is my favorite ! And hey do you know that Bolt and Himawari will be shown as well. I taught the kids were too young to be borned xD but now I got it. The last chapter was shown as the ending! it was probably showed after 15 years later from the world war. And the movie continues Between this 15 years gap ! its 699.5 chapter you can say.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • The film will be stuff that happened after the war but before the last chapter of the manga.

Then I'm sure the next manga will show the kids' lives as well as Naruto doing Hokage stuff.

Another trailer thing.

Last edited:
    Back