• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Feedback Request: Navigation

old style / new style

• Total voters
Years
  • I've never really had a problem with the navigational system on the website \: I thought it was actually quite normal in comparison to other forum themes I've seen. The drop-down menus are quite convenient instead of trying to shove everything into one spot. Then again, I'm not entirely sure what the "old style" is >.<

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I dislike it on the basis that it requires JavaScript.

To clarify: as I recall, the previous layout made clicking on one's username without JS enabled go to the user CP. Now it only reloads the current page with &nojs=1#usercptools_new appended to the URL, achieving nothing.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I dislike it on the basis that it requires JavaScript.

To clarify: as I recall, the previous layout made clicking on one's username without JS enabled go to the user CP. Now it only reloads the current page with &nojs=1#usercptools_new appended to the URL, achieving nothing.
    Yeah it could be replaced with CSS3 primarily, with JavaScript being the fallback for older browsers. That's something I could code myself if Audy doesn't have time to, it would be far more efficient.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I kind of like the way it was before. When I realized it changed, I was a bit upset because I had gotten used to the old style. Though, I'm probably the only one that still hasn't gotten used to the new one. :/ I'm not really big on changes or anything like that either.

Back