• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"ne0wallz was here"

Years
    G'day everyone!

My name's Miguel / ne0wallz and I'm a rookie hacker who has the dream of creating the best ROM-Hack ever known! {XD}

I began my "hacking career" on April 15th this year and since then learned how to insert tiles and some basics of scripting with XSE. There are many other things to go I'll need to learn and revamp, such as my "darn good" english speaking skills. (lel)

And to get more about le me, I prepared some random facts!

1. I love playing football.
    2. I spent over 2500hrs playing Pokémon Pearl.
    3. I'm an average student.
    4. I'm hearing almost every kind of music there is because I am interested in almost everything.
    5. If fish fingers would suddenly disappear from our earth, I would just commit suicide lol
    6. I only take male Pokémon in my team which have to look "dangerous" or mysterious.
    7. Since Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Absol is my favourite Pokémon
    8. I currently registered on PokéCommunity (omgwtfwutwndr)
    9. I herd u liek Mudkipz!

-

Well, that's it so far! If you want to know more about me, just ask :D

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Hello there Miguel! :) Good to see you here and ready for rom hacking!

I'm actually a hacker myself and the progress of mine is going quite well.. But I'm the only one knows that. Scripting is pretty easy if you understand it and memorize how every script you want to make, works. People mostly just join here to hack or share their hack. Some abandoned their hacks since they can't understand something or can't fix their errors. Just a little advice that it's better to test and learn before you start. Just like what you're doing already. Learn first then test if you've done it correctly! ^^ Once you did, ta-dah! You're just too ready to start hacking. But also, feel free to add me and check out the forums. VM/PM me, know me, know other people. This forums is not just for hacking but for fun and get to know each other as well! :)

Enjoy around here Miguel! Feel free to ask the mods here if you don't get something! ^^ Add me if you want. Don't mind asking me anytime if you don't get something in your hack. I'm always free and happy to help anyone :)

Ririchio-san

LoVe yOur EneMIeS. IT mAkES tHem So dAMneD mAd '.'
    Years
    like always u talk too much huh.
    Welcome to PC, have a nice time here,
    nd u'll get everything about spriting here :)

2500 hours playing Pokemon Pearl?! Goodness that is quite a lot. I think the most I've poured into a Pokemon game was about 300-400 hours in Sapphire so it's nowhere close. xD;; You're quite the dedicated fan! Welcome to PC, Miguel. :)

Hacking is very big here and it's great that you're utilizing all the resources over at the Emulation board already. There's a whole lot to learn there, from scripting to inserting tilesets to mapping as well - plus you can ask people anytime if you're lost. I don't have much knowledge in that department but feel free to check out the Tutorials subforum for guides and comment if you're not really understanding the steps outlined to you. People would be glad to assist.

See you around and have a good one! Hope you'll enjoy PC as much as the rest of us~ excuse my very belated welcome.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiiii Miguel! \o/ I agree that 2500 hrs on Pokemon Pearl is quite an impressive feat, haha. I only did about a max of 179 hrs on my own Pearl copy myself, so your time blows mine out of the water, hehe. That shows how dedicated you are; I quite admire that! <33

Anywho, welcome to the forum, bro! Hmm, taking only male pokemon? I used to do that a lot on my first time playing Pokemon Ruby, especially when it came to finding things like.. Skitty or Shroomish, and even Bagon. But I dunno, female pokemon can be also quite badass! Like in the 4th gen, the female versions of Gyarados, and Garchomp, are all equally awesome as females and males hehe.

Well, everyone else has introduced you to the Emulation and ROM Hacking board, which is a great board, btw! If you have any questions about that board, you're more than welcome to contact one of the mods there - they're all really cool and helpful as much as knowledgeable! You're in good hands! I don't know much about hacking ymself, so, I can't really assist in that regard, sooo I'll cheer on fr ya in the sidelines! 83

But hooray for Mudkips, and I wish you a lovely stay here on these forums! Contact one of the staff members like myself if you need anything, yes? We're always happy to help out! And take care! It's been good meeting you, and I hope we'll be grrreat friends someday! <3

Years
    Awe, thanks to all of you for welcoming me in such a neatly way :3
    Yeah, I had been like REALLY addicted to Pokémon Pearl and that game was kind of special imo. :P

I'm sure it's gonna be a good time here for me and hopefully we do understand each other very well.. :)

Have a good day y'all~

Back