• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need a Gmax Appletun or Gmax Flapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
  • Hey everyone.

I'm seeking a Gmax Appletun or Gmax Flapple.
    I havnt got much to trade as I just started playing shield but finished Sword.

Years
  • Do you have any Eevee's in apriballs, other than lure & moon ball (already have those) ? HA preferred but not required.
    Otherwise, do you have any apriballs leftover you'd be willing to trade?

I can breed you a HA applin, evolve it into appletun and feed it max soup for a g-max appletun.

Years
  • If you have the DLC pass yes. On the Isle of Armor they introduced max soup, which lets you g-max any mon that can have a g-max form afaik. I did this with my rillaboom and toxtricity for their g-max forms.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • Yeah I finished the isle of armor but wasn't listening about the max soup I forgot lol.

Ok if I get a appletun on sword can you help me trade it to my shield?

Years
  • Do you not have Home? You don't need the paid version of home to swap your mons from 1 game to the other. Just getting the Switch version of Home should be enough.
    I don't mind doing it, just saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back