• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need a little help to make my game fun again

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Hey guys,

I just need a little help me to have fun again with ORAS, the reason I am not having fun is because I have always enjoyed picking up pokemon as I go to the championship league.
    I have already played ORAS once and it was fun that way but I have recently started the game again and as I started to wonder trade and trade with others on this wonderful forum it seems a little like cheating to me that I am bio-engeneering my team this way (Battle Maison and Linked Battles are a different story though).
    I am getting pokemon I am not suppose to have though not mention 90% of the base pokemon within the base game do not interest me in the slightest, I think the only Pokemons I liked in my previous play through were Gardevoir and Pikachu...so I am at quite a little conundrum here.

This is were you come in with some eggs. Yep, random eggs that I have no conceivable way of even guessing what they are.
    I dont care about IV or natures or even gender. I just want 5 random eggs that create a balance team for me to beat the last two gym leaders left and the champion league though I have to say, as a guy mostly unfamiliar with pokemon post gen 1 and 2 the more eggs from earlier generations the better.

So... is anyone interested in this little game challenge?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back