• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need dire help retrieving save file on GBA

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    I'm playing emerald no gba, i had just beaten the battle palace, i saved the game in the battle tower, then accidentally, i loaded one of the gba save files, (not saved through the game but on the gba program) which took me back to where i was a week ago, and when i restarted the game and loaded the game save file, it did not load the save file at the battle tower, but the one that was saved most recently to the gba save file.

please give any advice on how to get the lost save file back.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    well the thing is the save file im' stuck with now, i have 2 symbols, while the one i lost had 6 (with battle tower saved for the last)
    and i had to train a lot of new pokemon for the pyramid and the palace, so i'd really like that back. someone help please

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Since the GBA does noit support multiple savegames on Pokémon games, you are talking about Emulation, either on VBA, or a FlashCard.
    So this goes off to the Emulation section.

Once you load a savestate via the File menu, your previous savegame gets overwritten. There is no way you can restore the previous one.
    You have to start again from when you saved the one you loaded.

~moved~

Back