• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Need Help Finding a Song

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Okay, so this is a weird request but I'm desperate and have been trying to figure this out for almost an hour. I've called my mom, asked my husband, asked a friend, and scoured the Internet but I can't find it.

So the song is a rock song, not sure what genre exactly, and it's a male singer who has a sort of harsher and grittier voice. I've heard it on American radio before, but mostly in the late 90s/early 2000s I think? And in the chorus, he sings something like "but I will, but I will", or maybe it's "'cuz I will, 'cuz I will". So the chorus in my head is something like

[Lyrics here]
    Cuz/But I will, Cuz/but I will!
    [More lyrics here]
    Cuz/But I will, Cuz/but I will

And the second set of the I wills is sung with a slightly lower tone.

I have no idea if this forum can help me and I will update the thread if I find the song. I've looked on Genius Lyrics and some random rock-specific lyric site, went on YouTube, Googled it with the lovely "" marks for both but/cuz/cause/because, and just can't find it 😭

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    okay i just posted this and found the song right now 😳😂

Back