• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help With Buildingg An Team

ShinyA

Pokémon Trainer ShinyA
    Years
    So i need Help building a team for wifi battle or ingame so i was wondering if u guys can help me with this problem so if u guys can post a team of six with TM movess they should know but i always wanna a lapras in it so yeah LOL

Ops i forgot to say i have Pokemon Black and SoulSilver but i will get alpha sapphire but i am many on SoulSilver

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC!

This forum isn't a place for asking others to build a team for you. We're here to guide you through the process. First off, I recommend checking out our resources. Smogon's Gen 6 Pokedex is especially important for finding good movesets. Here are Lapras' analyses (1 & 2). Lapras isn't good in Battle Spot or OU though, mainly because its Ice-type gives it weaknesses to Fighting and Rock as well as a weakness to Stealth Rock. There better bulky Waters that pull off the role better, such as Manaphy, Rotom-Wash, Slowbro, and Suicune. However, if you insist on using Lapras, I suggest using a Pokemon that can remove entry hazards (e.g. Stealth Rock and Spikes), so Gliscor or Lati@s with Defog would be good to use.

Back