• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pricing] Need help

Days
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Hello! I'm new to the community looking for some information on some cards I have. I've got 4 binders full of full sets I believe and multiple duplicate cards, all first gen. They have been sitting in a closet for 25 years or so. They came right of the pack straight into binders. Never played with. Also have some other pokemon stuff coins, games all first gen. Needing help on how to value and sell my cards. I know I have 2 or 3 first edition charizards. And many more. Need help??

Days
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    🤔Hello! I'm new to the community and in need of some help. I have 4 binders full of first gen, first edition cards. Years ago when my son started collecting pokemon my wife started collecting with him. She took them straight out of the pack right into the binder never played with and now have set in a closet for 25 years. I know there is multiple duplicate cards. 3 or 4 first edition holo charizards and many more.

Need help on where to get cards appraised and best place to sale

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back