• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neighbours~! =O

Do you like your neighbours?

• Yes

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Only some of them

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
    Years
    I don't exactly have neighbors, which is what I like about living in the country. ^^ Well, I do have people that live kinda beside me. I haven't even seen them, to my knowledge. We used to have some neighbors that were real a- I mean, bad people, but they moved away.

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    When I was a kid my fathers area was the greatest. I had a ton of friends to play ball and stuff with. I moved away from that into several different houses.. until now. I live the depth of woods. No one hardly knows me.. namely because the long driveway to my house can be ... well scary I suppose. I do have a old coot to the side of me who always wants to know what I am up to...

Years
    I don't know my neighbors very well. They seem like nice people, when I do see them. But that's rarely. o.o;;
    Usually, neighbors are really nice. ^^ I don't remember ever having a neighbor I disliked.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't know any of my neighbours, so I'm pretty neutral on the subject.

I think I've spoken to the people across the street maybe once. And even then, it was only the kid a year younger than me and the whole family's moving away pretty soon. o_o;;

I'm so antisocial. ._.;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Do I like my neighbours?

No, not at all. The stories I could tell of the creepy perverted bug swimming dinosaur kid next door and the the high kid on my other side. And it's so enjoyable watching old people in their underwear. <<

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I don't know my neighbors all that well. My only next door neighbors (I live on a dead end...) are an elderly couple that I haven't seen in a while. They had a lot of health problems so I suppose it's better for them to stay inside during the winter months. Although I don't know them that well, they are really nice people.

The people who love across the street (and through some trees) from me are a famliy with two young kids. Two very obnoxiously loud kids. x_x The older one's 7ish and she's nice... she keeps my sister out of my hair during the summer, so that's good for me. ^^ The younger girl is so annoying though. As I walked home from school yesterday she was watching me walk up the driveway. She then turned to her mom and yelled out, "That's not her home!" O_o; I'm pretty sure I know where I live, thanks. <_<; I guess that kinda shows how much I get outside to talk to people when my own neighbors don't know me...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like this lady who constantly bakes us pies and cookies, but I don't really like the kids that run around throwing rocks at me every day.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    My neighboors are ok I guess, usually a "hi" or something is exchanged when people leave the house from time to time.

There is a girl who lives there that goes to my school, and I have yet to even meet her yet.... XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    My Neighbors are okay. I get along well with them. I dont really have any war like contact with them. But you may never know what will happen.

Last edited:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Nupe o_O'' I only have one family next door zince I live out in the country and they're evil~~! They have thiz fat little dog that'z pozzezed ;o;!! It'z alwayz peeing on our treez! >_< And it growlz at my dog!
    Ztupid zauzage dog <<

And the people annoy me too. I once accidently hit a vollyball over one of our garagez into their yard and they ztole it from me o.o It didn't even hit anything, they juzt got up and put it in their garage while I waz looking for it. (z'okay though cauze I ztole it back >D)
    They alzo walk on our property alot...or at leazt they did untill our gooze got brave and chazed them and their pozzezed zauzage of a dog away >:3 muhuhuhuhu....

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    We don't know our neighbours very well at all...I guess it's because they're fairly new, and there's a lot of tension about the cars being parked outside the drive of our house XD So we hardly know them! At our old house, we used to know our neighbours on one side a lot better, though. :)

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I said yes because I don't really talk to them. Theres this hot older kid that lives next to me, though.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    I don't care about them. All I know about one is that she's old and she almost ran over the bike of someone who used to be my friend, one doesn't live there yet because he's building it (or adding on to it) and another is some person who's my mom's friend.

Back