• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Never Ending Cheat

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Then Nursejoy runs out and is happy because the telephone pole broke the counter that had held in place for so many years...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    You see no body but find a giant swampert sucking on officer jenny's head so you...

Years
  • offers you some pie which had some hair in it from Swampert. It says"How do you feel i am inside of you" you die!(again)

Yes Swampert has hair

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
  • Ok, this will be long

But you somehow die again. Mario always eats you unless u call ur guy "plzdonteatmemario".THEN, u wanna call ur dad telling him that ur going,but it turns into a bananaphone, and engages war.catch it! it has the attack bananaseeding! THEN it gives you the move Fart! how generous! e_e then when ur about to get ur starter, Pro.Oak says GO KILL URSELLF OR EAT MISSIGNO! you choose Eat Missigno. THEN you litteraly have to eat him. THEN Pro.Oak throws glitches at you!dodge all glitches in this minigame where Pro.Oak is producing glitches! if you get hit, u have to start over from beggining! THEN,Pro.Oak feels sorry for all the work you've done in this glitch and gives u all Pokemon. then u have to fart on all pokemon. then Rayquaza and Arceus come. Arceus said "why are you tortuing my creations! and Rayquaza eats you BUT This isn't the end of the cheat! you have to get out of his stomach before the timer runs out! its quite fast since he has diarrea. Lose,and yoi here a *FART* come out of the gameboy. you then see ur character lying on the ground covered with brown stuff. Rayquaza and Arceus laugh evily, right when ur get kicked out of the picture.GAME OVER will apear on ur screen.Win, and u get to proceed.then use the Mew-under-the-truck thing. THEN use the mew glitch.THEN catch mew2. combine mew2 with another mew to make mew3. do it again with the other one. you just got mew4! THEN get the one oak gave you. u have Mew5 With Cooltrainer and lots of other moves. YAY! Cooltrainer! no more working to get that for ditto!Then Beat the Elite 4 1million times. Lance will say, GET LOST! and crowns you king of Pokemon in replacement of him. THEN you Getlost! THEN Lance pops up and says, thx for obeying me. you then get a Power Star!Then Talk to mom 1milion times or until she says, "I think I left the phone upstairs, could you get it for me? Ok, my dad wants me to go to bed now, so its up to yall...

dumbpikAchu

suckingCharmanderIntoMybu tt
    Years
  • And Rypherior Eats you BUT You still have the Banana Phone! so you decide to whack That Jingaly Thing back there! THEN he vomits you out and he said that you tasted nasty anyways. Then Barney comes and says Eat Missingno! Again, the popular minigame starts out. then Barney decides to eat you...

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    and you come out of a brown substance. then then you turn off diamond and pearl and eat some cookies. then you turn it back on, and a magick karb kills all your pokemon....

Back