• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Never Forget: Dream Ball Feebas; Raffle (Shiny Prizes)

Never Forget

• October 21st 2012

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • November 29th 2009

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • i left my alomomola with messege * ETERNAL LIFE*

Well I specified a message (Illusion of Time is my regular online screenname while Never Forget is what I call October 21st) so I could find it among the other Pokemon. Good thing it was the first one on the list.

Uploaded Lv. 30 Pansear nicknamed Charcoal with message Illusion of Time. Are any of them HA by the way?

Plenty of them have their HA. If you're looking for one, I've already separated the HA from the non-HA so I can immediately send one to you.

Both sent. Enjoy~

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
  • Well I specified a message (Illusion of Time is my regular online screenname while Never Forget is what I call October 21st) so I could find it among the other Pokemon. Good thing it was the first one on the list.

Plenty of them have their HA. If you're looking for one, I've already separated the HA from the non-HA so I can immediately send one to you.

Both sent. Enjoy~

Candy

Years
  • tumblr_ndlekxY3dq1r4wcf6o1_500.png

Bumpity bumpy bump~ Candela here with some news:​

October 21st is coming up tomorrow! You know what's the special occasion on that day? ...What no, my birthday's already back at June. :v

Then what's the special occasion?
    October 21st, exactly October 21st 2012, is the Never Forget day, a day to honor my first Milotic, Mystica, hence why this Dream Ball Feebas giveaway had one of the GTS message requested to be "Never Forget".

Oh, so it's the date you caught your first Milotic?
    Mystica was caught at November 29th 2008, so it is far from that. Sure it has something to do with her, but not in a happy way. It's the date she died two years ago.

Wait wha- she died?
    So she was transferred to my Pokemon Black and had stayed there for like, 1 1/2 years? And then the misfortune happened that caused my save file to be corrupted. I had a 1/2 year leave from Pokemon because of that, as well as a 1 year leave from Pokemon forums, with PC at 1 1/2 years of inactivity.

Information on the special occasion is done for now, time for the actual news:

I'll be hosting a raffle! In case you guys want to know, the prizes are really just some random Pokemon that I accidentally obtain while breeding. And since they're not really what I wanted, I decided to just give it all away.

Prizes:
    • Shiny HA Feebas M (Dream Ball) - 4IV
    • Shiny non-HA Carvanha F (Dream Ball) - 4IV
    • HA Feebas F (Dream Ball) - 6IV (I prefer to use my 5IV one for a better chance on getting the right IVs)
    • All will come with a berry of your choice, Enigma berry also available.

And... that's it. Sorry if it's not really something. I just figured that I shouldn't be depressed about October 21st all the time, especially since the ORAS demo codes will be released on that day this year (damn coincidences).

The only rule is that you have to fill up the sign up form and answer the question in the form, as well as the one in the poll. Don't worry, both answers are in italic and located somewhere in the information if you read through the whole thing.

Now for the sign up form:
    Code:
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]IGN:[/b]
    [b]3DS FC:[/b]
    [b]Availability:[/b]
    [b]When was Mystica caught?[/b]
    [i]A:[/i]

This will be open 'til October 28th 11:59 PM GMT+7, after which I will announce the winners. I wanted to close it at October 31st, but I have things to do that day 'til November 2nd.

And don't worry, the female Dream Ball Feebas giveaway is still going on. I'll be listing the raffle entries in the order they post.

EDIT: In case anyone is confused on the question of the poll, it's the date of the occasion named at the poll's title.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Username: ChilliSauce
    IGN: Angie
    3DS FC: 1177-9014-0146
    Availability: GMT +8 around 1830 onwards
    WHEN was Mystica caught?
    A: Nov 29th 2008

Just signed up for your event and thanks for this give away!:) Just deposited a Dratini requesting for it! (Would prefer a HA feebas if that's possible)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Username: BakingBluePotatoe
    IGN: Rosa
    3DS FC: 2208-5032-7062
    Availability: Whenever (click)
    When was Mystica caught?
    A: Nov 29th 2008

Also! I'm depositing a level 4 MALE Wurmple, with the "Never Forget" message. Fitting, as I once found a SHINY Wurmple, but I lost it shortly after catching it as I had been playing on an emulator and.. yeah. >.<
    And I really hate to sound greedy, but could I get an HA one? I already have a regular DBF. ^_^

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
  • Username: shayminskyforme88
    IGN: Natasha
    3DS FC: 3582-9360-8813
    Availability: pretty much everyday mostly at night(GMT +8)
    When was Mystica caught?
    A: November 29, 2009

Candy

Years
  • November 29, 2009

Oh dear, apparently I forgot to fix that little mistake at the first post. Don't worry about this, you're in the raffle, it's my mistake. :)

As for the future posts, as I have corrected it, I hope you'll answer it correctly. :)

Also, surprise surprise, I found out that I had a shiny 4IV F Absol and a [b[shiny 4IV M Vulpix[/b]. Both aren't the gender that I wanted though, so that's more prizes! Yay! :D

Years
  • Alright, so I deposited a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female HA Venipede in a Luxury Ball with the egg moves Spikes and Toxic Spikes, with the seeking criteria you mentioned. Go take it if you want it!

Candy

Years
  • Alright, so I deposited a 31/31/31/x/31/31 female HA Venipede in a Luxury Ball with the egg moves Spikes and Toxic Spikes, with the seeking criteria you mentioned. Go take it if you want it!

I already have a Scolipede with that set and spread. xD

And sent, good thing no one has snatched it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back